Up yours, woke moralists, we'll see who cancels who

Up yours, woke moralists, we'll see who cancels who

Attached: S20901-11361757.jpg (740x515, 42.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=betLHukg5Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=SH63RABGK6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he won

Didn't he develop an opioid addiction and his daughter turned into a whore or something? Doesn't seem like a win.

Druggies never win.

He makes millions simply by speaking against wokism. So that's an easy win in my books.

>Doesn't seem like a w-ACK

he overcome his addiction and then fucked his daughter, chuds. he's winning.

definitely not true

"Eat my ass, woke moralists."
-Dr. Jordan Peterson, 2022

He's legitimately one of the most boring and uncontroversial people on earth yet it's incredible how easy he can rile up lefties with the most obvious, inoffensive life advice.

this man has been to the source of all that is based and drunk deeply from that well, hasn't he?

Jordan Peterson has uplifted and motivated and entire generation of demoralised young men.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=betLHukg5Jc

Attached: 1661855255060050.jpg (961x720, 114.94K)

Daily wire killed his career. I hate to listen to half of the podcast then hear please go to daily wire dot com for the rest of them

Attached: jbp.png (1845x256, 149.72K)

lefties can't stand anyone who is so consistent with their views and advice, particularly that which threatens the leftist worldview SO much.

His second book was a flop but he can coast on his first book forever. Also had a lot of great appearances in television shows. That's why they can't cancel him anymore and this makes sois seethe.

Attached: jordan-peterson.jpg (1600x1600, 274.33K)

>wife is dying from cancer
>daughter gets fucked by andrew tate
>constantly harassed on twitter
>went insane because of benzodiazepines

This. He's milquetoast as fuck and lefties treat him like turbo hitler who they must discredit like their life depends on it

The effects of never eating your fruits and vegetables.

>my billionaires pay him to help defund the other billionaires, and i get nothing in the end, but god damn it, this is football and my team needs to win!

He's so fucking cringe.

wow wtf he's based AND racist now???

youtube.com/watch?v=SH63RABGK6w
Also don't forget to text ‘JORDAN’ to 989898 to Claim a FREE Info Kit on physical gold & silver!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 03-48-38 jordan peterson - YouTube.png (1079x202, 173.2K)

He feels a lot more controlled post-benzos than he was pre-benzos. Maybe I'm just older and smarter than I was in 2018 but he doesn't seem nearly as sharp and intuitive now as he did back then.

He destroyed the kermit

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-01 165401.jpg (1567x1193, 415.11K)

he won

Attached: 1655511749463.jpg (702x431, 133.82K)

>Didn't he develop an opioid addiction
Yes and he got off it.

>and his daughter turned into a whore or something?
Not really. She is a woman. She got married again.

And he saved the world as well.

He has. Some say he drank to deep.

>His second book was a flop but he can coast on his first book forever. Also had a lot of great appearances in television shows.
I wish he could stop writing books and doing tv appearances and go back to giving lectures like personality and its transformations, maps of meaning, the existential necessity of virtue, self deception in psychopathology, Freud/Jung, the oedipal complex and all that good shit. But sadly his fame has probably resulted in him toning his lecturing style down to appeal to a more broad audience and we won't get anymore kino like him going trough the Crumb documentary and pointing out the psychopathology in the family and all that.

He genuinely probably has brain damage from the benzo abuse and the 2 comas

He lost a few battles. He won the war.

Attached: I_kneel.gif (335x974, 1.53M)

he read freud and carl jung so normalfags treat him like god, which he may well be as far as they are concerned

>Dude kill dragons and take drugs bucko
What the fuck is his problem

>I wish he could stop writing books
Or not stop writing books, but writing books that aren't as simple and aimed at everyone like his two last ones.

wash your penis
cleanse your phallus
disinfect your dingus
scrub your tallywacker
rinse your rod
polish your pecker
hose down your dipstick
wipe your whang
launder your todger

I can't see 2018 him saddling up as transparently to someone as partisan as fucking Ben Shapiro. He always had a conservative slant but was willing to entertain several points of discussion as opposed to putting himself directly on the payroll of an AIPAC/Republican PR firm.

I read his first book. His rambling anecdotes were really entertaining and even contained good advice. The actual "advice", or "rules", or whatever it was, were barely coherent.

the Jordan Peterson Command & Conquer edits are great

Attached: JPIsAHack.png (627x3741, 615.99K)

>2022
>actually giving a fuck about teddy spaghetti

>He lost a few battles

Attached: Piccolo vs Vegeta 8bit.gif (329x302, 5.62K)