Thanks Jordan "foreskin" Peele

thanks Jordan "foreskin" Peele

Attached: 1125.jpg (1200x1200, 142.56K)

Why do black people lack creativity?

you may be racist but I see through you, woman.

Attached: mfw a ''woman'' makes a post online.png (959x807, 465.25K)

i liked it

>hurrur rayycisss
Thanks for proving my point

Jordan Pe-ACK

Attached: peterson.jpg (984x698, 101.75K)

>christcucks
>wants peaceful dialogue about HIS God after centuries of crusades forcing his God on others
lol. lmao

What other films have intense vore scenes like this? I can only think of The Borderlands

it's literally kino

it was okay up until the ending somehow would have preferred the alien just fucking off as opposed to popping like a balloon on Oprah

A great western from start to finish. If you thought it was a horror film you got filtered.

My God roflstomped your Thor or whatever. Seethe and dilate

Rip off of evengellion and the abyss
I liked it alot it shit on us which was terrible and I liked it more than get out.

I liked the ending the only thing I could have done without was the terrible sister character

>yfw you realized this wasn't an alien movie, it was a kaiju movie.

Twister

Attached: suck-zone.gif (370x454, 2.25M)

its kino

Is he autistic IRL?

Attached: 07DANIEL-KALUUYA4-superJumbo.jpg (1463x2048, 484.11K)

I finally understood what this movie was about while I was thinking in the shower.
It's about police violence... yes yes, I know lots of people have already pointed this out BUT I'm coming at it from a different angle. It's about police violence, and how it can be avoided by not provoking the police like niggers do. The movie is steeped in the sentiment that wild animals, Gordy and Jean Jacket, should be left alone and not provoked. In this, the police can be seen as wild animals, and the message is clear that black people shouldn't provoke and goad the police into committing harmful, violent acts. The main character is able to survive many encounters with the creature, because he understands its sensibilities and purposefully doesn't provoke it, he is cautious and guarded because he understands the creature is violent, but will only resort to violence if it feels threatened. Just like police officers. Jordan Peele is delivering a scathing commentary towards black gangsta culture that makes fun of and actively denigrates the police force, and in turn causes more and more violence to be perpetrated towards black people. Perhaps George Floyd would still be alive if he merely didn't, "Look it in the eyes."

I refuse to watch Peele's racist propaganda so just tell me, is the monster cool?

That UFO had one hell of a period

Nothing intense about it. The Borderlands did it much better.

It doesn't matter how cool it is when the characters never treat it with an ounce of respect. But also, not really.