Is this the scene most effective warning for simps in TV history?

Attached: MiloPressman-death-24.jpg (600x394, 232.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OsoUdh2aMbc?t=122
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scene the*
fuck I just woke up

Is s6 the one with Jack’s dad? I still haven’t seen 7, 8, and 9. Are they worth it?

The season in Washington DC is honestly god-tier. It's such a wild ride, it's definitely one of the best, if not the best, season of 24.

The next season (is set in New-York, I think), and was kinda meh. People cream their pants about Jack Bauer going rouge, but I myself found it annoying, he was a bit too much unstoppable for my tastes.

Didn't see the London season.

5. 6 is dogshit. 7 is pretty good and 8 is meh.

i don't even remember this scene. what happened to make it a warning against simps?

>Terrorists get into the anti-terrorists HQ
>they ask who's in charge (it's the girl)
>simp who likes the girl tells them he's in charge to cover for her
>instantly gets a bullet to the head

Season 6 is the only truly terrible season. It starts off strong but then blows its load far too early by detonating a nuke in the middle of city close to LA in episode 4. The rest of it just limps along and the villains being revealed as being Jack's brother and father is a real shark jumping moment.

This season was so bad that season 7 did its best to ignore it, and that was the right decision because 7 was really solid. Bringing Tony back as a bad guy who's not really a bad buy but actually is a bad guy but with an understandable motive was great.

A shame we never got a 24 movie about Tony breaking Jack out of a Russian gulag. Instead, we got that awful 24 Legacy garbage.

Attached: Carlos-Bernard-Als-Tony-Almeida-In-Der-Siebten-Staffel-Von-24.jpg.jpg (1039x1039, 187.96K)

Stopped watching after season 5. Show is fun and Jack Bauer is based as fuck, but the 24 hour gimmick means there’s so much filler crammed in that it just started feeling like a waste of time to watch.

just realized this guy also starred in some indie erotic flick, his dick is very small but the girl was cute

Attached: 2160e2ce-e727-4667-9f01-bb0618e9b8a8_big_300x440.jpg (300x440, 22.78K)

All that time and effort went into that film when you can just watch a young Latvian cam couple lazily cuddle fuck for hours.

Jack will ever get free ???

You mean you didn't like the Kim Gets Chased By A Mountain Lion arc?

Well, it seems Jack's fated to die in the gulag, unfortunately.

Jack is alive and well and carrying out missions in The Donbas for President Nicole Palmer. He also has an Airwolf with Bill Buchanan's brain uploaded to it.

The funniest part about this is it's implied she ends up falling for the "Islamophobic" dude who suspects she had ties with the terrorists because she's a muslim, she hates him at first but then gets all wet when he recites one of the nice Quran verses which the simp didn't like since he took her side all the time
Oh and the terrorists later find out that IS the interim leader and don't kill her on the spot, instead just ask her nicely to do some stuff for them at gun point.
So the simp died for nothing, it honestly felt like his character was written by some visionary.

Milo was annoying and deserved to die. Viewers weren't saddened by his death, I can assure you.

Weird, I remember reading comments back in the day about how pointless his death was and how it was done just for shock value

Don’t forget to add that she literally bangs the killer in the next scene and kicks a photo of Milo off the desk as they both laugh, PS the killer is a black king

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!

youtu.be/OsoUdh2aMbc?t=122

Well, it *was* a pointless death done for shock value. That doesn't mean anyone was sad to see him go.

Attached: FIBEHvA.png (1272x713, 675.48K)

>proceeds to fuck the new curtis who was an utter dick towards milo

Bringing him back was as unnecessary as it gets to begin with, season 6 was a disaster