Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled

Was Matrix Resurrections really that bad?

Attached: maxresdefault (58).jpg (1280x720, 114.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9VkfsT9zS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

The action was kind of ass

Even the Wachowskis made it clear they didn't really want to make it.

TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS TROONS!

Im still suprising he keeps making videos after everything that happened. Doug is unironically bullet proof

Attached: Rei.jpg (1076x835, 425.86K)

What happened?

i tried watching some nostalgia critic recently and thought "wow, this guy is an obnoxious contrarian faggot with no good bits", so i went back to watch some older content of his and it turns out this is how he's always been, although he used to be funnier and less PC he's always been a hard contrarian autist.

Hands down the worst film of 2021 thanks to the Wachowski trannies.

it's his living, what else is he going to do? still seems to have a good loyal fanbase behind him.

Definitely near the top of the worst recent movies list

>after everything that happened
CTC didn't even last three days before it collapsed under its own incompetence and lies. If three bad days was enough to take him down he would've been gone long before that.

Attached: member demo reel.jpg (620x330, 38.2K)

plebfilter of the decade

I'm looking forward to this. Douges original Matrix reviews are great "I don't get it" material. As for the movie, it was forgettable and unnesecary. I wish they had let some new director take a crack at it, I'm sure they could've worked a deal where they could handpick a successor.

Attached: lol.jpg (1200x800, 69.82K)

>NC
>contrarian
what?
he's like the ultimate normalfaggot

>he's like the ultimate normalfaggot
He's not a huge fan of the Raimi Spidey Trilogy. Most normalfags cream over those movies.

Careful now.
youtube.com/watch?v=b9VkfsT9zS0

fpbp

He doesn't hate them tho. Contrarianism is an extreme position not saying "they're good but not that good".

Duck and cover, meltdown incoming.

It was better than Jupiter Ascending but still doesn't answer why Hollywood keeps giving the troon twins millions upon millions of dollars.

Sure the action was maybe not as good as it should've been and it was a little too self aware, but I liked the over plot even though it was sort of a retread of the first one. It really just goes to show how shitty the story became when Neo became a god and nothing should've been able to hurt him.

>Was Matrix Resurrections really that bad?
Absolutely. For me the worst sin in the movie is to include a fuckton of flashbacks of the old trilogy whenever someone in the movie makes a reference. Its like they dont even trust their audience to get that reference or they think people have either not seen the trilogy or they have zero memory of it. Seriously, what the fuck.