What would you have done in this situation?

What would you have done in this situation?

Attached: 1662002795452.jpg (1280x720, 98.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk think warm thoughts once that water hits.

an 360 and walk away

Probably died since I'm not rich.

Rape

Did they really lock the poors inside the ship?

Kick Rose off the raft to freeze and save myself.

no.

I would have simply swimmed to shore. I’m built different than you chuds

I would have tried to pass as a woman and get on a lifeboat

American immigration services required that the decks be locked off from each other, not because of classism or some other dumb shit like that, but to stop the spread of diseases like smallpox

If i didnt get on a lifeboat i probably would have died. i would have sat and listened to the guys playing music and tried to not think about how awful dying in cold water is. I have swam in river water in the mountains during spring here in canada as the snow was melting and it really was so cold it was hard to think.

I learned a lot about the titanic thanks to Max Miller of Tasting History with Max Miller fame.

It was actually to keep the Irish from interbreeding.

Masturbate one last time before the cold water shrivels my dick.

>What would you have done in this situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0

why didn't they weld the hole up? they didn't have engineers on board?

I went to the Titanic Museum in Siveirville and towards the end they actually had a small recreated portion of the ship copied multiple times over each with a different degree of sinking and I tell you, the last one was basically impossible to stay upright on and my arms holding the railing gave way after not even 5 minutes of holding for dear "life". My friend fared a little better at 6 minutes.

It's absolutely terrifying.

I would probably survive but then again if that doesn't kill me, the first war will, and then the spanish flu. you have to be very very lucky as a man to survive those times.

lol amateur
I would simply say that I identify as one without changing my appearance or voice and that if they had a problem with it, their bigoted transphobic ass can go down with the ship.

it was a different time

die