He's not a racist. That's what so insane about this

He's not a racist. That's what so insane about this.

Attached: image2201948x.jpg (370x278, 7.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc
youtu.be/EC26RI-Ria8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why I can't do standup comedy

Why do people get offended?

Attached: 6d212fb5bb4456299979cdf98dbb8f80_xl.jpg (2048x1152, 161.91K)

Stop laughing. It’s not funny

Because it's easy

he was ahead of his time
youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc

I pride myself and think of myself as a man of faith, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a homerun. And so that'll make it a 4-0 ballgame. I don't know if I'll be putting on this headset again. Whether that be for the Reds or my bosses at FOX

Attached: 58D37140-E7F8-4942-936C-8EFDD65E4FD4.jpg (483x446, 57.47K)

fuck afro-americans

Attached: 1661996339726.jpg (936x1200, 552.24K)

Qrd?

a fork?

I unironically get goosebumps everytime I see this image. Not out of fear or regret for Kkkramer, but like he is a valiant knight that is about to realize his destiny and delve into the belly of the beast

He thought they were still in commercial and he was going on about San Francisco calling them the fag capital of the world or something. All on air haha

Very based.

Attached: Bezmenov.jpg (500x500, 25.64K)

A fork up the ass is a metaphor

I'd love if anyone could run this video through Gigapixel. Curious to see what the video looks like in High Def

Holy shit this one was funny

youtu.be/EC26RI-Ria8
The whole thing is just brilliant.

That video is an accurate representation of the state of modern liberals.

When he was apologizing in the Letterman show and the crowd began laughing was hilarious

>San Francisco
He called Kansas City as Fag City. Also, he's getting work again with the Reds organization.

>Jerry, I said nigger
>What?
>I said nigger on stage a few minutes ago at the laugh factory. I said it once and I kept saying it, I couldn't stop Jerry, like sisyphus I pushed my nigger boulder up that hill until I couldn't push no more
>You pushed a nigger boulder up a hill until you couldn't push no more?!?!
>NO MORE JERRY, but when I looked down, I was stuck up there, stuck near the plateau, just me and my nigger boulder. There was no way down Jerry.
>Well what did you do?
>Well I did the only thing I could do. I fell. All the way down the mountain, tumbling over with my nigger boulder towing right behind, until I finally landed SMACK flat on my face at the bottom. But you know what Jerry? While I was tumbling down, I got a great idea.
>Oh yeah? What's that
>I realised that I had you Jerry. I'll always have you. I'm just across the hall. And you'll always be there. So here I am, me and my nigger boulder, just me, my nigger boulder, and you Jerry. Together. Forever.
>Iiiiim not so sure about this
>Oh you gotta let me and my nigger boulder stay here Jerry, please, PLEASE!!!! I'll do anything Jerry, anything just say the word Jerry
>....alright I'm going on letterman tonight, you can come with and bring your nigger boulder BUT. I don't want you showing that thing on TV. Ok?
>Ok Jerry, thank you, you won't regret it.

*Hours later*
>So I understand Kramer is with us here tonight?
>Yeah and he's real real sorry about what happened, truly. If you let him explain himself I'm sure you'll see this is all a big silly misunderstanding.
>Alright well we have Kramer standing by, hello Kramer, how are you this evening
>Uhh.... Not so good. I've been dragging this nigger boulder all da-
*The sound of the studio audiences gasps drowns out the interrupted look of Kramer as he silently mouths his nigger boulder story*
>I'm sorry folks we're gonna have to end there, while we knew this was a story about a certain kind of boulder, we can't say that word on air.

Why do ESL retards always try to write dialogue when they can barely speak English