A gal? As president? Well...

>A gal? As president? Well, what I can tell ya is its been nothin' but fellers since this whole thing here started up and what have we got? A bunch of other dead fellers. What have we got ta lose? I reckon' tryin' a gal's touch wouldn't do anyone no harm. If weakness is a concern of yours, I promise you some of the ladies runnin' in my gang would probably make Old Hickory look like a nancy in comparison. Hell, I'd reckon its her turn.

Attached: 1661601174363.png (480x480, 319.77K)

>MUNNEH

Based beyond belief
Red gay redemption

>Marriage? A sacred institution? Heh, it's anything but in my experience, brother, I can tell you that. If two fellers wanna tie the knot, who am I ta say no? If the Lord ain't judged our gang, I'd say he's been takin' some time off the job, yer probably safe. Heh heh. Have at it, I say.
>Abortion? Well, that's a rough one. Bit of a tough pill to swaller. At first, I didn't rightly take kindly to the idea of killin' babies, but Dutch gave me this ole thick science book and I pretty much surmised that well, that thing is about as human as Micah here, which is lackin' to say the least, heh. Hell, I'd say a gal has the right to choose.
>Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white.
>Cuttin off yer willie sure sound silly but I reckon a feller might as well chop it off he ain't goin use it. And i suppose a wig can't do harm neither, heck men use to wear em all the time back in oldin' days.

Attached: 3.png (1280x720, 695.5K)

Attached: 1660912984462527.png (1270x1132, 383.92K)

So does he actually say shit like this in the game? I haven't played it but I've seen these posts everywhere

No, but it makes no sense for an otherwise deeply southern character to hold northern republican beliefs during his encounters with feminists and on the topic of slavery with Charles.

Yes

No, he just responds to people passively and humours/condescends to them. He only ever helps these causes for money
It's a funny meme though

>What makes a women, heh. Boy I can tell you I've met a plenty fair share of transfolk that are more feminine than any women you'd meat out there in the whorehouses. And if you thinkin' of gettin transphobic I'll be seeing you at sunset

he literally beats people to death for cash, not sure what else you want from him. he's completely apolitical

"I ain't dumb enough to vote" is a real quote he says from the game

>That fella Arthur kicked out the gang earlier? He kept saying he was German. But ter be honest, I never believed it. Yeah, he spoke German, dressed German, acted German, but he won't no German. He acted MUNNEH. Munneh this, munneh that - and he was good at it, natural. Real sly about it too, kept stealing from the camp fund box thinkin' I weren't lookin, but I saw everything perched on the cliff. Anyway, he kept going on and on about this thing called interest. Now I had no interest in interest, but I do remember he said something about... what was it now.. "use Ree"? Who this Ree person is, Ticky Mc'ree maybe? I don't know. But he kept going on about how hundreds of civilisations had kicked his sort out using Ree or whatever and I just walked off. Never liked the guy neither, heard ol' Arthur struck him real good though.

Attached: l9zm6t42peu41.jpg (400x400, 36.09K)

Arthur cuckposting will never not be funny

I'm still not sure who is more intelligent; Arthur or John?

Attached: 1661200090764.png (1200x900, 1.61M)

No, Arthur is indifferent for almost all the political related stuff throughout the game, he starts off as a thief but changes for good later on

This thread is downright peculiar

Well, he is an actual cuck.

Attached: rdr2.webm (800x500, 1.56M)

I found this game fizzled out pretty quickly, couldn't get past the halfway point. Probably got stuck doing sidequests for munneh and grew bored of the repetition and also the terrible implementation of train robberies.

can you fuck female children in this game, shill thread?

Attached: be32a81fa4e71fc4fd91d516e154ec7220dd020bf387b8a69a5a4a31894d6710.webm (514x914, 1.51M)

It's a difference of two points but John was smart enough to try and get out of the game. Didn't see the government coming for him too anyway.

>creates a political maelstrom of Biblical proportions
And here I was thinking he was just the Bloodborne OST guy. Man games journalists have thin skin

Attached: D584BB56-AC12-4B4D-9F09-11F0422779A3.jpg (1125x1524, 728.8K)

john is a brainlet

>Cuck? You mean like the noise a chicken makes or somethin'?
>Anyhow, Lenny says he's gonna cram his tallywhacker up Mary Beth this evenin' and asked if I wanted to watch behind yon tree. I figger I could stand to learn a thang or two from it.

>gets sent to capture an outlaw he personally knows
>gets shot
gee