How can you court an actress when you´re a filmmaker?

how come an ugly hack like Paul W. S. Anderson can get a goddess such as Milla Jovovich as his gf (and then wife) meanwhile beautiful geniuses such as Quentin Tarantino and Alfred Hitchcock couldn´t even get a date with their respective actresses

if one day, i become a hollywood filmmaker, what should i do so i can court/flirt with my actress goddess?

Attached: milla-jovovich-paul-w-s-anderson-26704973.jpg (1300x1221, 199.8K)

lmao if he is ugly then i am shrek

STFU they made Ever!

he certainly looks weird

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 223.65K)

>beautiful geniuses such as Quentin Tarantino

Attached: reaction.jpg (983x1349, 201.68K)

probably lot of close private conversations between director/actress on set and outside. Be funny to make her laugh a lot

How did she beat the wall?

Attached: 153362774275.jpg (1080x1350, 272.7K)

korean foreskin facials

>that´s the contrast you see, the artistic passion which is inherently beautiful, graced by the ancient greek muses where the artist can finally reach in the heavens in a post-modern self ironic a word, it´s genius, it´s beautiful, it´s life

Attached: EmrIe4DW4AMJ4WH.jpg (1716x1326, 307.68K)

its bollocks

Attached: winder milla.jpg (512x512, 116.84K)

i see....go on, tell us more

Attached: st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (1000x1000, 73.6K)

First off you cast a known slut as your lead actress. After that its all on your game and your ability to pull pussy but you have the odds stacked for you since youre the director and can spend all sorts of time around the hoe. Anderson already knew the whore was down to fuck since she got Besson to leave his wife while filming fifth element.

>First off you cast a known slut as your lead actress. After that its all on your game and your ability to pull pussy but you have the odds stacked for you since youre the director and can spend all sorts of time around the hoe. Anderson already knew the whore was down to fuck since she got Besson to leave his wife while filming fifth element.

Attached: OIP.jpg (116x133, 10.25K)

>Anderson already knew the whore was down to fuck since she got Besson to leave his wife while filming fifth element.

Luc Besson replaced Milla with whom?

You just know the dude is based. Why?
Well, has he ever had his wife "act" his cυckoldry humiliation fetishes on camera for millions to see? No. The husband of connelly though? He sure has.

maybe hes just very charming

polanski too

Attached: lil nigga polanski.png (500x719, 520.83K)

Milla is cute, but also looks like Bowie

how cute is she? for me, she´s a goddess

daughter cuddles to destress

Anderson might be a lanklet nerd starting to get that old man disease where they start to look like old lesbians, but 20 years ago he only looked like a lanklet. Pretty sure I've seen pics where his hair actually looked styled and he actually can pass as attractive too. Also him and Milla seem to have the same basic bitch tastes so good for them.

yeah, he looked better before

Attached: paul.jpg (640x512, 31.25K)

Didn't Tarantino get with Uma Thurman back in the day. She's not the hottest but way out his league.

Attached: Uma-feat.jpg.1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 134.54K)

Slavic women don't wall