Racially swapped character was so based that no one cared

>racially swapped character was so based that no one cared
Why cant they write them like Oenomaus anymore

Attached: 347ED135-94D1-4341-A970-CB239C3896D1.jpg (452x678, 71.2K)

>hey guys check out this based black char. . .
nope

You havent seen Spartacus you casual

Once again, the gods spread cheek and ram cock in fucking ass!

>cucked by his best friend
>based
look i liked him too but come on

roman hands typed this

Well?

Attached: 300[1].jpg (300x450, 28.36K)

You smell like a woman

Fucking Thracian

Slowly becoming my favorite meme

Was he even real? Anyway, Romans had lots of foreign slaves so he isn't inherently out of place

Attached: Qb4gr.jpg (500x563, 38.46K)

I cried on the final episode when the first Spartacus appeared during the credits. Life is so scary, anons. That nothingness that before I was born and that nothingness after I die... the vast universe... existence itself creeps me out and the anxiety keeps me from sleeping. This is a cry for help.

This show had no right to be as enjoyable as it was. I sort of started watching ironically but then I found myself watching all the way to the end with a big smile.

I was just thinking about this show earlier today. I think about it a lot despite how bad it is.

I almost stopped watching when they did that little duel on the mountain top between picrel and the guy that took advantage of her. Very cringy "Girl power strong woman" moment

forgot the pic lmao

Attached: Naevia.png (288x365, 208.6K)

Wouldn't have minded if it was actually this Naevia. The other one is a shit actress and in RoP now too

We barely know anything about who IRL Oenomaus was, so I think people didn't really care they made him a berber slave. Crixos and Spartacus are much better researched by historians and those were perfectly cast, RIP Andy

What of him?

seems fun to freak out about this like a normie but i have a complete lack of comprehension for nothingness

He was a Gaul dipass.

Attached: 1653003321525.png (656x398, 181.26K)

nigga we know as much about oenomaus's ethnicity and origins than we do crixus.

>This is a cry for help.
Seek Christ, my friend. He is the way, the truth and the light.