en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_Cargo_Flight_1628_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based and toothless

I liked it.

I see a curvy woman with big boobs

based
i can always enjoy eldritch kino

>try again

Attached: 68584B89-A9B4-4BBB-AA87-F49A472D0213.jpg (1170x1159, 786.16K)

It's okay, it'll suddenly stop chasing and trying to kill you for literally no reason at the end and then just kind of pose at you for massive stretches of time but still not attack contradicting everything it had done to this point and even letting you live even though you clearly look at it multiple times and every other time it instantly swooped at them, and then suddenly be unable to outrun a horse even though it flew 10x faster seconds ago all so that it can die to something that couldn't kill a regular ass human.

Peele just cannot end a movie to save his life. Every single time without fail he flops face first. The only upside is this isn't as mindblowingly stupid as Us's ended.

the wikipedia article on this movie says this is supposed to be a biblical angel, like wtf

It's kinda like a flower in a way.

that can't be right it doesn't have any eyeballs

it's not biblically accurate

>Xbox, symphonies, need a bell, melody,
>Xbox, symphonies, need a bell, melody, >SEPHIROTH!
>Many many many ass, everybody touching ass.
>Many many many ass, everybody touching ass!
>Soft she might miss... and he mon miss!
>Horny-osa Generousa!

Attached: 16B19580-9DDE-4EDC-A855-B386311EFC97.jpg (1195x595, 111.86K)

What movie?

Did I miss a chunk of this movie where Jupe interacted with the alien in any way before setting up the show

Why did it transform? Came out of nowhere

He feeds the horses to JJ off-screen. It's been implied he has been doing it for six months now.

I understand Jupe's motives, I'd try to befriend and romance that thing too.

On the set of the tv show why was the shoe standing on its edge like that

>He feeds the horses to JJ off-screen
Where was this implied?

What was the point of the monkey killing everybody, felt like they spent a lot of time on that but it has no place in the story

This especially made no sense, just thrown in for no reason

i think it's a nice way of looking at the uap phenomenon, maybe it's not nuts and bolts but rather an actual living entity, who knows. there have been several reported incidents in which the eyewitnesses claim that the 'orb' or 'lights' looked almost living-like, one off the top of my head is the infamous japan airlines ufo incident, iirc the captain claimed the lights looked almost alive in the way they behaved

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_Cargo_Flight_1628_incident

When he has the horse ready for Jeanjacket to show.
Jupe says he's been doing this for months.

you could see the outer layer of the ufo rippling like a fabric in the earlier scenes
I was expecting is to inflate into a giant balloon or something

Jupe says that every Friday for the last six months he saw JJ come back to that exact same spot and presumably eats a horse everytime. That's why Jupe constantly buys them from OJ

So WHITE ALIEN BED SHEET is now racist?

Because it was a "bad miracle"

bad miracle

Maussanchads, we eatin' good

Attached: 7HWSGU2RDFCMLJ6K24SDEIT54A.jpg (1024x1014, 79.64K)