How did they let this air on pre-recorded television?

how did they let this air on pre-recorded television?

Attached: tv.jpg (590x571, 110.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do
youtube.com/watch?v=JLKLppIvFFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it didn't seem like it at the time but people weren't such huge fags back then

How long ago was it? Also they're Brits so they don't have many mexicans. Did they ever make jokes about indians, pakistanis or muslims

Take me back

There's no need to make jokes about indians and pakis, they are the joke

Forgot to say they made jokes about a ton of people, some of which today woulf be offensive. Also Clarkson saying the n word on the telly (eeny meeny miney moe)

it was only 10 years ago

Most Mexicans don't have such thin skin like our Angloid and Negroid brothers. If it's funny it's funny.

Attached: 1630374027127.jpg (1110x1500, 115.62K)

season 2 when

Attached: based brit.jpg (1186x526, 30.29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do

Why do manlets have goatees? Is it to stop them being mistaken for women? Can't see that working nowadays.

What did Clarkson mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=JLKLppIvFFc

I think they did a gag where they hire some arab to dress up as Osama to drive beyond the speed limit to see if the cop would dare pull him over.

Yesterday

Attached: 8.png (751x368, 48.27K)

Insult a Mexican and he just responds with a gigachad in a sombrero
Insult black hecklers at my comedy set and next thing you know, I’m having to apologize on Letterman

It ain’t fair!

British-Mexican relations are pretty much non-existant. You might as well make a joke about aliens for all the effect it has.

that's pretty funny.

Its what British call banter. Apparently some (usually white liberals) can't handle it no matter how absurd it is

After we're gone beaners will be the new white men to be demonized by the media machine

Mexibros are aight. I say this as a proud white. Only other race I think can take the bantz besides maybe indians.

>indians
>ever being anything but the definition of incel rage with a chip on their shoulder and a mouth for sucking off their boss
You better be talking about the feather instead of the dot here.

this mexicans are basically just whitey's crazy cousin

Americans are losers

t. Clarkson

You are joking, right?

>besides maybe indiana
lol no

yeah fuck indiana