/got/hotd/

The dance before the Dance edition

Prev

Attached: 1661986267709.jpg (1444x936, 724.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAjb1_6H9Bo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sex with Emilia Clarke

youtube.com/watch?v=zAjb1_6H9Bo

Basically:
>Salt Dornish
Those which live in the west coast of Dorne are olive skinned, black haired. Strong Rhoynar genetic and cultural influence, although a) the Rhoynar settlers intermixed with the people who were already there (which were already genetically mixed First Men and Andals) and b) the Rhoynar adopt the common Andal language and religion.
>Stone Dornish
Those which live in the east of Dorne in mountains. Don't look that much different to Reachmen or Stormlanders. Some Rhoynar blood amongst the noble houses, though the smallfolk have little. They are also the most Andal of the Dornish.
>Sand Dornish
Live in the desert. Unclear exactly what they are supposed to be. The most tanned. I would guess either Rhoynar who did not settle in the west coast, or descended from Salt Dornish. In any case, like the Salt Dornish still adopt much of Andal culture.

Killing all greenfags brutally in the name of Loyal amd TRVE Lord Beesbury

*east coast
*west mountains

>Rhaenyra opened the door to her father's chambers unannounced just like she had always done. This time however, she was greeted by a sight most shocking. She was no child; she knew what happens between husband and wife, and what Alicent's marriage to her father implied, but it was different to see it in person. The lovemaking between her father and best friend was raw, passionate, and even animalistic. She witnessed the nakedness of her father, his chubby body jiggling as he thrusted lustfully into Alicent. Her best friend was moaning and writhing under him. The expression on her face was unlike anything Rhaenyra had seen in all her years of knowing her. She was so close to Alicent and thought she knew her better than anyone; she was always so reserved and proper, but now she was gasping in pleasure from Rhaenyra's own father. Rhaenyra in that moment felt hurt, betrayed, but also somehow jealous. She couldn't take her eyes away from the obscene view before her. She knew she could never look at them the same way ever again. As Alicent's moans grew louder, Rhaenyra felt something stir in her loins. Something had awakened inside of her that night and there was no going back.

Attached: 1661660199472006.png (1102x922, 1.28M)

Attached: 61RKI1MzEJL.jpg (1000x1000, 126.18K)

>>she knew her better than anyone
because they eat each other out and scissor all the time

Attached: 1658904691630.webm (1920x960, 3M)

>Ser Criston, your ass. NOW.

Attached: mattsmith fabianfrankel.jpg (739x415, 43.08K)

I hate faggots so much

t. GRRM, if The Princess and the Queen was a novel and not a history

All hail Aegon the Golden Dragon, second of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Attached: 1661986247198337.png (862x959, 167.04K)

Ssshhhhh! Aegon II is sleeping right now.

Attached: baby aegon and baby sunfyre.jpg (644x476, 15.2K)

>loses at cyvasse to a dwarf and then gets transparently tricked by him into invading Westeros like a retard even though he just warned you not to trust him

Cute!

I don't think Smith is gay.
Girl on the right is who he is currently dating.
After he broke up with Lily James six months ago.

Attached: cb.png (1112x864, 1.7M)

That's it, I'm fucking my uncle.

Attached: PrincessR.jpg (1920x1080, 245.5K)

Can't believe we are the canonical winners, fellow blackchads
how will greencels cope?

Attached: 1661917980296600.png (862x959, 197.74K)

user was talking about Aegon II. But Young Griff is a kid, what could they expect. His armies are doing pretty good in Westeros so far, though. At least in Arianne's chaoters.

Get this thread to reach bump limit. Two threads is strangling the general.

>loses game because tyrion lies to him about what he should do and he seperates himself from his dragons
>decides to invade westeros based on tyrion's advice on what he should do, seperating himself from his dragons
even as a teenager he's a retard

By cheering every dragon death. Just like the maesters want.

The Prince of Drippinstone

Attached: 34975FA7-137E-4E4E-8A9E-EE7A9DE6EAA8.jpg (496x1260, 187.23K)

The chad stride

Tell me about dragonebane. Why does he kill the dragons?

Attached: aegon_iii.png (350x519, 161.06K)

the only based member of team black, wish he switched sides

This is not a cope but I don't get fag vibes from Matt Smith. Every time he's interviewed with another woman, he flirts with her. Plus, he's been pretty adamant about them being good mates and going down to the pub together.

TEAM DAEMON GET IN

Attached: daemon.png (420x401, 341.64K)

My king

Attached: Team Daemon.jpg (1920x968, 216.77K)

DAEEEMONNNNN

Attached: The Rogue Prince.jpg (1212x1212, 124.42K)

LAW AND ORDER

Attached: making the streets safe.jpg (600x800, 204.68K)