Apologise

Apologise

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-081523_Chrome.jpg (1080x748, 155.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zc6KUlXP--M&ab_channel=SonLe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/

I’m sorry I am not sorry
Heh gotcha good

Keeps going down.

Still going to get massive views for Amazon because of brainlit consumers

>inb4 that means it's actually good

That means it's actually good.

>chuds all posting fake reviews here
>meanwhile in reality it's a massive success

OHNONONONONO

Attached: 1658774858349826.jpg (1080x1177, 207.42K)

>82%

The fact that it's this early and it's not 100% should have Amazon sweating bullets.

The fact that it's going down just means it's too deep for critics. Audience score will be through the roof, I expect this series to be a smash hit, can't wait for season two looks excellent... remember, it may take multiple repeated watchings to get the full experience of Amazon's series. I plan to watch it a half dozen or so times when it drops and probably on the weekend too. Just to make sure it really sinks in and I can appreciate all the hard work every one put into this next step in the Lord of the Rings legacy.

All the shilling and marketing from the most powerful company in the world and the biggest reaction they’re getting is “it’s alright”

>only allowed to review 2 episodes
surely this is a good sign.. right fellow goyim?

Attached: 64.jpg (512x725, 54.46K)

>1 billion for that
Jeff expects a call tomorrow

Attached: 1661951486606645.jpg (517x311, 64.39K)

It'll end up being a 7/10 show overall. Better than Hobbits movies, noticeably worse than LotR.

>”well Jeff we did warn you about the diversity hires and how it would impact the writing room”

Was talking about that with my colleagues. One said “well lotr is a really high bar to reach” like year id expect a billion dollars could probably hit that bar

>wining and dining critics just to get 82%

Attached: 1649329155159.png (488x381, 304.16K)

>Jeff you know how all the Somalis you put in your fulfilment centres broke more items? Well... Turns out

Reminder that you chuds will "hatewatch" it to own the libs, giving them money to make more shows like this

>82% critics

What the fuck.

Even if that were true do you resist capitalism zoomies still not know about torrenting?

I won't watch it. I don't even like LotR and watched the trilogy only because I thought I was missing out but I wasn't.

>Loaded into pens
>forced to hold piss
>no water
>no audio
>a light pops up telling me when to clap
>have no idea what I am clapping for
>they show me my fantasy world
>I clap again
>ask for more

This is dystopic. We’re fucked.

why the fuck didn't i become a critic in some bumfuck town in the midwest, just to be flown out to some Weinstein production and enjoy his free whores
life ain't fair, man

youtube.com/watch?v=zc6KUlXP--M&ab_channel=SonLe
>tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

Most people that hatewatch shows don't know either

Checked! And aren't they dumping the whole season tomorrow, due to 'popular demand'?

Attached: 1281613934038.gif (250x175, 415.66K)

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

>giving a shit about muh critics and their ratings

I am a chud and i will indeed pay amazon my goybucks for their paid service in which i don't own any of their shows in my hdd

>meanwhile in reality it's a massive success

Attached: 1635432126528.jpg (892x788, 45.75K)

How does the critics rating keep falling? Is it being review bombed by trolls? I encourage you all to watch it before you make any assumptions about it's quality

>82%
LEL