No character amazon came up with can be worse than this

no character amazon came up with can be worse than this

Attached: r.jpg (1667x788, 158.31K)

Dude they’re totally smoking weed! This is insane

I'd rather watch this whimsical goofball than a nigger pretend to act like an elf.

>It's an "Amazon employees desperately try to shit on superior Jackson films to try and salvage Rangs of Power" episode.
Boring and retarded as usual.

Fact: The Hobbit Trilogy is good.
Fact: Only retards, Lindsey Ellis simps and so'yboys (with plenty of overlap) hate the Hobbit trilogy because of made up reasons that are retarded.

the hobbit trilogy is dogshit and so is the amazon series

I'd like to see those cunt dogs outrun my rabbits - RADagast

It begin...people pretending the hobbit trilogy was good.

>coping mechanism
pretty sure radagast is better

This

Lol fuck off. LotR trilogy is pure kino but the Hobbit films are dogshit.

This.

They’re getting desperate lol

I don’t hate the Hobbit movies; they’re not malicious or repugnant. That doesn’t make them good

The scene where they're fucking up Bilbo's house is the only good scene in 9 hours of movie.

idk man, i hate them both

>no character amazon came up with can be worse than this
they can. he's white and not morbidly obese and that puts him ahead of like 90% of the Rings of Power cast.

>white wizard god man has spent a long time on middle earth just living his days in a forest getting high everyday and it's made him frazzled

vs

>nigger

Yeah I'm going to have to disagree with you.

The Hobbit trilogy is heavily, HEAVILY flawed, but it's not dreadful. There are a fair amount of good things in the trilogy:
>Martin Freeman is a fantastic Bilbo, captures the ethos of the character perfectly
>The dwarves have much more individuality and personality than in the book, making you care about them more
>The entire scene where Bilbo meets Smaug is fantastic
>The score is pretty darn good (not as good as LOTR though)
However, there are a LOT of pitfalls:
>Bloated
>Cartoonishly stupid scenes
>The entire third movie
>Stupid subplots
>Overuse of shitty CGI
>The Legolas running up a falling bridge scene
The movies are far from perfect, but they are most definitely going to be better than Amazon. I've heard good things about various recuts, where people trim the entire trilogy down to a few hours. Has anyone watched them? Are they good?

>they’re not malicious or repugnant
They definitely are. Not even going to watch RoP though, even though I have access to prime.

Insanely and outrageously based, and hobbitpilled

if you look at some of the characters in the new lotr its apparent that radagast gave them too much license to do nasty granola tier hippie shit

Watched a stream with Any Forums where an user cut everything down to 2 movies. Peak /comfy/
Worst offender in the Hobbit movies has to be Not-Grima-Wormtongue with the unibrow for me

I was thinking the other day that the Hobbit movies are basically ROP but only with white people.

what's wrong with him? yeah, they could've made the character less goofy, but he was still likeable and there are much bigger problems in the Hobbit trilogy, like the capeshit Legolas. The Hobbit movies will still be leagues above this soulless abomination produced my Amazon, which will join The Wheel of Time

You can give it up now faggot the professional critics have savaged the series

this

i'd watch one where they cut out everything that doesn't have to do with bilbo and the dwarves. i dunno what jackson was thinking including all that horse shit.

Hobbit would have been a lot better if they just cgi animated everything. Keep the live action bookends with Frodo/Bilbo and suggest the cartoony action is taking place in Frodo's mind's eye as he reads the book.

destroy old products to sell next products