Are we supposed to think he's some epic badass? He is a bitch

Attached: img.png (309x379, 58.56K)

>repeatedly begs mike to spare his life
Not only this but
>seethes so much at mike giving him a reality check that he shoots him

>mike giving him a reality check
>WE AD A GOOD THING WALTUH, YOU SHOULDA JUST LET GUS KILL YOU BUT NOOOOOO

He plenty of opportunities to stop. 600k was all he needed

You're not supposed to think he's a badass, you're supposed to think that he's smart, but has a massive ego problem and is emotional and acts without thinking things through.

>600k
means nothing if your boss means to kill you and replace you

It doesn't really matter if you consider the fact that at one point in time, Heisenberg was the top G. When have we been the top G in our lives?

>>seethes so much at mike giving him a reality check that he shoots him
>We had a good thing you stupid son of a bitch! We had child-murdering Fring! We had a lab where Fring randomly brutally murders his most loyal employees and plays mind games with them for no reason! We had Fring threatening to kill your entire family, and all it ran like CLOCKWORK! but you, you and your pride and your ego, you just had to blow it up! If you'd done your job, known your place, Fring would have killed you and replaced you with Gale and Jesse and I'd be FINE right now!

Attached: waltuh.png (846x480, 242.69K)

Walt should've treaded lightly then and stopped when he originally made that first batch. Why didn't he?

Why didn’t Walt simply kill Ted

>I'm in the empire business

was this supposed to be a cringe line? I cringed, given his lackluster history, but I can't be sure because plenty youtube comments call it 'epic' or some shit

Attached: R.0ceaafd0b156ab32b4ad513e1bcb1dc3.jpg (900x900, 60.36K)

Just like Tony Montana, Henry Hill or Tony Soprano you're not supposed to idolized them but normals buy into that fantasy. A guy like Walt or Mike would have been murdered by the Salamancas when they tried to pull that "badass" bullshit.

the fring arrangement was fine at the very start, if you recall
it's only when fring realised walt's spergery that he decided that he needed to get rid of him

>brother repeatedly tries to ruin his career
>has him disbarred and bullies him into committing suicide
>brother's business partner treats his girlfriend unfairly
>ruins his reputation and makes everyone think he was a cokehead
>two amateurs drugdealers kidnap him and drag him out to the desert
>forcibly becomes their business partner and takes a sizeable cut from their new ventures
Saul was the Sigma male all along, change my mind.

Attached: Saul_2009.jpg (1536x2048, 670.05K)

>We had child-murdering Fring!
I know this is a pasta but Walt nearly did the same thing, and probably would've done it in certain circumstances

Too extroverted, he was a plain alpha

He sings a jazzy tune after dissolving a child's body.

Walter is a weasly piece of shit.

I still don't think Fring ordered the kid to be killed, those two guys were just assholes

because the plot of the show is that walt is only acting out of pride for 97% of the show when he could have taken the deus ex machina money from gray matter in like the 4th episode. just like that wasnt good enough whatever the "first" payment fring wouldve provided wasnt good enough

No shit. Killing people for doing their job isn't Fring's thing. Look at how he's perfectly willing to let Gale go. Only some retarded street-level bangers would think killing one of their own is a good idea after they've been a loyal soldier just because their boss says to let them go.

Fring would've taken care of that himself. That's proof they're not the guys he needs. Except Walt and Jesse tried to take matters into their own hands, which was proof neither of them were what Fring needed.

why fring didn't order them killed is beyond me, given that they agreed not to use kids after the meeting
after all, it would've 'kept the peace'

he outright says he would've had them killed regardless, the reason it created such a divide was because like victor walt had taken a liberty that wasn't his to take and made a mess to clean up
it showed fring he was unpredictable and unwilling to follow orders which means it was time to find an exit strategy to replace him

Attached: 8789247c23d6f753cd8e464ced36d524.jpg (610x800, 89.26K)

Mike isn't anything like Walt

>The company name!

Attached: brb.jpg (1280x720, 103.96K)

>why fring didn't order them killed is beyond me
Maybe he would have if Jesse had brought up the issue.

Transparent communication is for faggots. Better just break your sobriety and get yourself killed for no reason

All of that shit happened becyse is WALTUHs actions to begin with