Still the best CGI

Huge, scary. Not vascular. He looks like comic book Hulk.

Attached: 29BECB12-92FC-4011-9B17-8F1BA22AD782.jpg (2048x1490, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6UvrLSpVTb0
youtu.be/2A_NpebA6-E?t=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shorts look like shit.

well i suppose it's still better than shehulk

Comic book Hulk never got bigger when he got angrier. Or in danger like that retarded scene where his eye keeps growing or whatever

Like this Hulk the best as well
The norton one just looked weird and the ruffalo too shlubby and hairy

I think Bana was the best actor though not the best Banner

Angrelee's Hulk > TV Hulk > Edward Northan Hulk > Joss's Hulk > whatever it's now

who cares it's cooler this way

Actually if you look closely you can see they even rendered the individual seams running down the leg in the shorts. The level of detail is very good

Attached: 1654313267235.png (680x680, 124.22K)

Always been cannon Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets. Him getting bigger is just a visual representation of that

>TV Hulk

I especially enjoyed the made for tv move with Thor in it. It's cheesy but has so much soul.

Attached: ah i see.jpg (1024x576, 162.16K)

They did an amazing detail job incorporating Hulk into environment. From showing water from a sprinkler running down him, to when he jumps. Not only does the ground shake but dust he flings up sticks up his body. MCU doesn’t even bother with that kind of detail

TV series scared the shit out of me as a kid. When i saw Death of Incredible Hulk it made my 8 year old self cry. He was free.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6UvrLSpVTb0

So, Hulk has no dick?

What's so incredible about him again?

Imagine this hulk going worldbreaker. He'd be like 50 feet tall

>that editing
>that blatant model airplane
>Ferrigno doing jumping jacks in front of a projector

The show was always pretty low budget but they really stopped giving a fuck with this one. I unironically knew people in high school who could have made this scene as a class project. Bixby was a class act all the way, though. He could have mailed it in but didn't

Attached: 1660097520756062.png (401x372, 56.24K)

it looks better because it's shot by an actual director rather than some hack TV director who puts CGI gray slop everywhere in the background

Attached: AvengersHulk.jpg (752x752, 103.56K)

Looks like a ps2 cutscene

actually surprised how good it was rewatching it not too long ago
>doesn't rely on huge explosions except for in the final fight
>acknowledges that there are actual humans inside all the vehicles who aren't killed off for the sake of the spectacle
>each character introduced all show easily recognizable motivations behind their actions
>can actually sense how strong the hulk is
only real drawback would be the editing but that's a non-issue once you get used to it

hulk would look weird if he was real. so yeah, of course you think that.

It’s interesting how cgi used to look so life like when they came out in the past but now they look like shit.

Shorts looks abysmal but his face by 03 standards is PHENOMENAL and is legitimately better than she-hulk

It's still the most comic accurate hulk on account of him having regeneration in the movie.

Attached: the bulk.jpg (1041x1600, 547.33K)

youtu.be/2A_NpebA6-E?t=2
still better than anything mcu have done

I haven't seen she-hulk. Did they explain how his arm regenerated? Technically it should've happened within the span of minutes, but he still had that brace at the end of the movie.

Attached: main-qimg-197b5f19f756c07ca717208a30425d31.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

>TAKE IT AAAAALLLL!!!
Kino fucking Kino

Looks better than Avatar.

MCU Hulk is pretty nerfed in general. They missed the point of his powers which are essentially adaptation to any harsh environments. He can even grow gills underwater.

'03 got this but was probably too ambitious for it's time and it didn't click with general audiences.

Attached: Hulk-2003-Screen-Used-Starfish-05.jpg (900x882, 146.99K)

the adaptation is a side effect
the crux of his powers are that he's a gamma radiation battery and no matter how much you take the gamma away it keeps coming back
he's kind of like godzilla in that sense but doesn't really need to recharge

thats a retcon shit