Movies with aesthetics?

Movies with aesthetics?

Attached: 10550851_dsc03658bb.jpg (720x533, 70.09K)

All of them ...

pussy tastes bad.

Attached: bilitis.jpg (1200x1700, 1.09M)

Thats because you were licking an axe wound

mods

A girls asshole unironically tastes and smells better than her vagina.

Not if she’s halfway hygienic

the duke of burgundy

what does it taste like

Tastes like watery sweat, aint bad

black olives

salty milk and coins

Honestly like a mouthful of dirty pennies

like the semen of black men, for some reason, in my experience

Nah I've licked 8 different pussies and they all tasted bad. I'm not doing it anymore.

salty at first but once you lick away the fluids it tastes like nothing

like basically nothing if she's hygenic

they're all different, some are fine but some women just have a gross pussy

I'm sure you intimately know what that tastes like, but I doubt you tasted it from a woman, chinkanzee.

Pickled mushrooms.

Anymore of the same girls?

fyi it's not suppoused to taste like anything, not even salty. good pussy with good ph levels taste like nothing at all. 90% of girls these days are either unhygienic or are taking dicks and creampies often enough to where the ph level is off. if you find a good tasting pussy you better not let her go

Tastes a little sour but not in a gross way, tastes like a weird flavor that I can only describe as pussy juice, a girl who is clean can taste a little sweetish, and nice.

Tbh the smell and taste of pussy is literally an aphrodisiac to men just like dick is to women so it can’t really be described because while you’re in the act it’s the good shit and makes your sick hard, unless she’s just a gross bitch.

ew

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1556x2560, 772.56K)

agreed

>eating pussy
I'm not gay lmao

it's a painting

>either unhygienic or are taking dicks
nah some women just have a natural funk

At best, nothing. At worse, fish

The only good pussy I ever tasted was an African woman, funny enough. She made all her own food, mostly curry and rice, and never ate fast food or processed snacks. I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.