AMAZONBROS WTF IS GOING ON?

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE RINGS OF POWER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: amazonsell.png (431x214, 14.59K)

Unrelated, the stock will go back up when the first episode releases

Eehhhh?

>buy the rumor
>sell the news
we are already at the news

Tortanic and its consequences have been a disaster for Any Forums culture.

Honestly, I find it hard to believe tv streaming is a big enough part of Amazon's business that it would justify any noticeable decrease of their stock value.

The grim reality is everybody is broke. I’m weighing cancelling my Prime because I don’t use their streaming service and have cut back so sharply on my spending that I’m not sure the free shipping is worth it anymore. Almost all foods I used to save money on by ordering from them are now being price scalped by their sellers. Things like catfood, mason jars, just basic cooking ingredients are MUCH higher than in the store now because “retail arbitrage” assholes clean it out locally then list on Amazon at 200% markup or more. So I’m not ordering much lately.

Get woke go broke

You should think harder. Amazon is supposed to be the juggernaut monopolizing everything; if their streaming/productions implode that’s a major blow

>Things like catfood, mason jars, just basic cooking ingredients
Serious questions why do you people don't buy this in a store?

Why the fuck are you needing to buy more mason jars? Just wash them out and reuse them, retard. I've had the same 100 mason jars or so, half of them never used, and I probably won't need to buy another mason jar ever again.

>major
lolno

Lolyes

Any Forums culture was fucked as a consequence of the rest of the Internet being sterilized by private companies. For example, Any Forums blew up once reddit started banning subs like coontown and fatpeoplehate, and Any Forums is a shitshow since gamergate caused crackdowns on other sites. As one of the few largish sites with a lax moderation policy, Any Forums's basically the dumping ground for the internet's discontents. Now that companies have started actively controlling online forums to advertise media, it's natural that Any Forums will become even more of a hate machine.

Dragonchads... we just keep winning...

Attached: soi snake.png (3118x1536, 943.31K)

Because it was cheaper through Amazon. Poor people do price comparisons. I did the price comparisons and Amazon was WELL worth the Prime membership for the free shipping. But now that most of the basics I used to buy from them are being price gouged I’m ordering almost nothing from them now, and since I don’t use their video service Prime is not very valuable if you don’t order a lot and get free shipping.

I give jelly as Christmas gifts.

thats very nice of you user

Do you know the difference between jam and jelly?

Thank you, user. Amazon is in some serious shit if they don’t start some kind of price capping on their products. Everybody and their wife’s son is making seller accounts and shopping locally for products they think they can make money off selling on Amazon. Lots of Prime memberships are gunna go byebye if they don’t reel it in.

This is a dip I'm going to buy