Why did the mafia genre die out?

Why did the mafia genre die out?

Attached: C7F2C01D-65AA-428F-AC8E-952BBB5E8BFA.jpg (1000x558, 29.5K)

GO TO THE BATHROOM

The irl Mafia has all but died out, so cartelkino replaced it.

This game sucked
Didn’t even bother to find all the playboy mags

Because it already peaked, it’s mostly the same shit. The genre just got worn out
>obligatory "breaking balls" scene
>small joke or argument runs into something larger and someone gets killed because of it
>someone rats out
>honorable businessman bullshit

Only boomers ever watched it and they've already exhausted all of the good ideas for mobster movies.
Also this

Iduwunna
Nuhyeh
Nuhyeh

not yet

WAWAWAWAWA

is this still buggy?

Imagine shitting yourself for the worst game in a franchise
Absolute madness

Oh fuck I forgot about this

Attached: 7114DDF8-9B88-4745-B947-FB17BDA6093C.jpg (720x707, 108.52K)

All I want is another sopranos godfather or goodfellas. I could exclusively watch Italian slice of life/crime if there was enough content. I try watching docs and they always just end up about being the cops and the rats

Is he gonna shit himself for Mafia 4 too?

Not true the mafia has had a resurgence they just are really intense with anonymity now

>play mafia game
>kind of sounds like Carmella and AJ talking

All the mafia does in the US these days is small-scale fraud shit. They've got more in common with Indian telescammers than actual Russian / Italian mafiosi or cartels. They don't have the funds or the manpower to run things the way they used to / their international counterparts do.

why do you want to be a mafioso ?

You compromised

In an interview with a major Italian newspaper, the newly appointed president of the Italian Senate and former anti-mafia prosecutor Pietro Grasso said that his dream is to to hold his grandson on his lap and tell him a story that starts with the words “C’era una volta la mafia,” meaning “Once upon a time there was mafia.” Grasso’s dream, however, cannot become a reality unless we finally bring mafia back on the political agenda, after about a decade in which the issue of organized crime has been almost entirely absent in Italy’s political debate.
Although the Italian courts have made substantial progress in prosecuting mafia criminals in recent years, Cosa nostra and comparable criminal organizations are still an untouched subject in public life. Having come a long way since The Godfather, mafia organizations now involve a more subtle patronage network that is hard to pinpoint.

Wa the heck