What happens if it's kino?

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-rings-of-power.jpg (2000x1270, 172.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rangs.ytmnd.com/
lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Forums will shit on it regardless. However, it wont be a kino. You just know, because almost every redflag is in this show

At this point half the turd is already out of the asshole and is swinging back and forth like a pendulum and everyone can smell it and you're still asking "but how do you KNOW it will be shit?"

It might be so bad it's good.

Filtered

rangs.ytmnd.com/
lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/

We accept the globohomo and becomes trannies

How will I know? Im not gonna watch it no matter what.

it's not

Attached: ew.jpg (791x738, 99.22K)

The author looks like pure soi

Then we will review bomb it in the shade

Attached: 18689156.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (600x400, 49.58K)

It's already kino on account of how many people it's caused to seethe. Even critics seem mad.

>AAIIIIEEEE

Attached: 46523788.gif (498x280, 2.01M)

DO it already you know you want to, its not globohomo that is stopping you

Based

Attached: 1604500115610.png (521x937, 223.97K)

Well I dont know, There are mainstream media outlets that are saying it's bad
Which is a strange sign since they would praise the fuck ouf ot it if it was Diversity fuck fest propaganda show like everything in the past 10 years
I dont fucking know

>Any Forums will shit on it regardless.
This.
>What happens if it's kino?
Regardless of all the doomposting, I fully expect it to be a spectacle with better production values and scale than any other fantasy show ever made.
Because it's so expensive, they've likely played it very safe. So it's probably cliched with generic character archetypes and plot points that we've seen a billion times before.
I don't think it will be a masterpiece. I think it will have some gorgeous shots and amazing set pieces. It will probably be entertaining. I'd be surprised if it was actually "bad" though. More likely just bland

It might be so shit it stinks

SAVE ME GALADRIEL!!

Some excerpts from different reviews:

>The two Rings of Power episodes I've seen feel more like an eight-hour Infinity War
>this series is a special catastrophe of ruined potential, sacrificing a glorious universe's limitless possibilities at the altar of tried-and-true blockbuster desperation.
-D. Franich, EW

>copious and choppily edited action in the first two episodes (those screened for critics) is bloodless and computer-effects-driven. Its defining influence isn’t “Game of Thrones’s” epic scale but Marvel’s neuteredness.
>If the production design weren’t so spectacular (and the characters and settings bought up by Amazon), “The Rings of Power” wouldn’t be all that out of place on Disney Plus.
>characters are phyllo-dough thin, and the plots not much more substantial.
>The performances are serviceable but unremarkable, while the dialogue is particularly corny and inartful, with too many intoned monologues about the search for “the light” or the ever-vague nature of evil. The fate of many worlds hangs in the balance, but the uninspired opulence on screen spark in the imagination only visions of bills going up in smoke.
-Inkoo Kang, Washington Post

>[Galadriel's] presence offers a welcome, necessary female perspective that, let’s be honest, this franchise has often struggled to include. One of the best things about The Rings of Power is how many female characters are in it and how integral they are to the story the show is telling.
-Lacy Milas, Paste Magazine

>the excitement level of the show leans much more on the spectacle than on the stories. Amazon showed the first two episodes to many critics (including this one) in movie theater settings, the better to emphasize those enormous production values; revisiting the series at home on a much smaller screen, some of the plots felt substantially less thrilling without that visual wow factor.
-A. Sepinwall, Rolling Stone

TL;DR: Spectacle, good visuals, bad writing.

Attached: 1661459463933702.jpg (592x628, 62.71K)

it won't be. so don't worry about it

Shut up, Satan nigger

all indications are that it is

Attached: 1658266677858000.jpg (2000x1333, 513.49K)

It will be a solid 6/10, yet people will give them 10s and 1s, that's how it is.

kek based satan's asshole trips

>1b will termine the company's streaming future
1b is like pocket change for Bezos, does anyone really believe this? Is about sending a message and the message have been succesfully delivered.

you need the O face to be soi

Attached: soi latte.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Lucifer son of the morning I'm gonna chase you out of Earth

Soijacked

Attached: 1661299241034168.jpg (641x588, 226.36K)

it's not gonna be kino, man
>but what if-
nah man
those days are ogre

did the white orc say a racism at him or why is he breaking down?

still embarrassing to spend a billion dollars and come up with trash

It automatically cannot be

It doesn't really matter, as Any Forums will watch it, make generals for it and cope/seeth/consoom

I already apologized to House of the Dragon, that’s my one (1) apology I’m willing to give out this year
If it‘a good I campaign against it anyways

Attached: 7820DC1F-AE2C-4D0F-81D8-C28AE0D4E473.jpg (1078x1085, 133.98K)

It can't not suck. It was fate that the LoTR franchise would be the last stand for man against evil and mankind stood up to it.
It was downright fucking fate, because good wins in the end and evil must be vanquished by good.

Attached: 4 Pillars.jpg (1024x1024, 144.04K)

>as Any Forums will watch it

there will be threads, but if it's unironically boring and cringy then they will be populated almost entirely by shills and people complaining about shills.