He was only batman for a total of like 1.5 years across all 3 movies

He was only batman for a total of like 1.5 years across all 3 movies.

Attached: batman bale.jpg (1370x840, 105.41K)

Any Forums prefers fat alcoholic affleck batman

That was the point. A realistic Batman wouldn't last decades, if his enemies don't kill him his own body will.

Best Batman ever. Deal with it.

>it's supposed to be shit

k bro

He wasn't bad but best is stretching it

Batman is a symbol, anybody can be him. It’s not tied down to one person. Besides, they wanted some realism. A real Batman wouldn’t last in his 40s or 50s, his body would break down easily and his mind would be worn

How did he know there weren't people in those parked cars that he was blowing up?

Attached: monkey-phone.gif (220x223, 690.36K)

The batmobile’s tech can scan if anyone is in there or not

The batmobile had some xray goggles and body heat sensors that autolocated everyone

He's blowing them up on the batbike. They even have a stupid scene where some kids are playing at shooting the cars (for some reason) while they're sitting, unsupervised, in a parked car.
He could've killed those kids.

Also why did Policeman #1 and #2 need air support specifically instead of just ground support? You'd think after 9/11 Gotham would maybe be averse to flying next to skyscrapers. Not to mention Joker somehow knowing they'd call for "air cav" and where it would be flying and at what altitude, or did he just have Dunhiers on every single apartment building overhang?
I'm starting to think Nolan might be a hack. Not sure though, more research to be done.

Attached: Blue Myself.jpg (1280x720, 38.91K)

Ok but he didn’t, it’s a funny scene

I really loved Begins and TDK. Rises was awful and I never saw it again. People were clapping in the cinema and I was leaving in disgust of what I had seen.

He was efficient. Not like the comicbook version that apparently needs to beat every lowlife into coma several times otherwise his war is never over.
His mission was to turn the tide, not end crime forever like some OCD sperg.

>Not to mention Joker somehow knowing they'd call for "air cav" and where it would be flying and at what altitude
literally the entire plot of the movie was gotham police being compromised. you dont just call in air support and expect it to be there, the police had that already planned out, with routes in mind, and all that info was leaked

Being ripped is for models. If you want to survive constant physical punishment you have to embrace the chungus. Just look at NFL lineman, or the slavs that are taking over basketball

Attached: 1652665333224.png (708x522, 475.78K)

A lot of famous renegades or outlaws through history only did the shit they would get known for for around a 2 year period on average. Look up your favourite pirate captain.

He didnt but he was a bit in a hurry because a terrorist was clowing the GCPD and wanted to kill a lawyer who could put most of the criminals in prison with his legislation or something.
Sure there could have been people inside these cars but Batman surely made sure there were no one inside. Since they were fucking parked.

In TDK ending it looked like he would still be Batman while being persecuted by the police, didn't look like he would just retire that night like TDKR showed

It's an adaptation. You just have to accept that in Noland's Batman, Bruce Wayne is the real identity while Batman is just a temporary disguise so he can fight crime as something more than a man, and then retire when he's no longer necessary.

>not muh comics!
who gives a shit, you want the comics go read the comics

>where it would be flying
They knew the convoy's route and they knew air support would be coming in as soon as they got back aboveground, so...whatever street the tunnel exits onto

>and at what altitude
the guys didn't plant the cables until the helicopter was in visual range, all they needed to predict was that it would be somehwere below roof level, which it would have to be if it was providing support to a convoy at ground level

The Joker does a lot of implausible shit in this movie but taking down a helicopter isn't one of them. That was plausible, especially if he has a special forces background as many people suspect

Attached: 1652413611062.jpg (900x590, 61.58K)

it makes sense that Batman had to disappear after The Dark Knight, but he didn't seem broken down at the end of that movie. I think Nolan played that up way too much, just have it that he's been out of the game for years and doesn't realize he can't just get right back into it.

Batman got shot in the leg at the end of TDK, hard to recover from. Plus, Harvey’s death demoralized him

The worst part is how hung up he is over Rachel and how it took Alfred nearly a fucking decade to realize that hiding the truth from him might have not been the brightest idea

I'm not against heroes showing vulnerability or emotion, but the idea that Batman would completely throw his life away for ONE woman who didn't even love him back is too much.

17% body fat is ideal
below 14% is for faggots

Joker had informants within the police, they knew the convoy would be going down a certain route and what the response would be (air support) if shit hit the fan. And as pointed out, they didn't need to set up the cable until the helicopter was in range.

Bruce and Rachel were childhood friends, they’ve been through everything. He thought Rachel loved him as much as he loved her

That makes a reasonable amount of sense, but it still leaves the question of why was such a poor plan even devised and put in motion? Everybody treats Gordon like a mastermind, but he confirms a plan to use Harvey Dent as bait using a helicopter that will fly inbetween civilian apartment towers? Other than looking cool I still don't get why the helicopter was part of the plan. What was it going to do, fire some military-grade missiles at Joker? It's not like they were chasing a criminal and using it for a search effort, the criminal was chasing them.

the other thing is that Bruce already knew Rachel didn't want to be with him as long as he was Batman, since she flat out says that at the end of Batman Begins. Not sure what the point of the letter really was. Alfred hiding the truth was out of character, too, but at least he realizes it was a mistake.

Bruce's plan was always to try and hand it off to the legitimate authorities after things calmed down. He intended to do that with Dent as the D.A. but Dent being a martyr worked just as well because it gave Gordon the pretense he needed to crack down.

At the end of TDK, The Joker was captured, all the major mob bosses had either ben arrested or murdered, the corrupt cops had been exposed and everyone thought that Batman had gone completely psycho and was willing to murder people so no one was willing to risk trying to fill the fill the power vacuum just to wind up with him on their ass. There was basically nothing left that Gordon couldn't handle so he could walk away as he had always planned to

Attached: ctf.jpg (569x428, 24.55K)

Pretty much what I got out of that, as well. Bruce never intended to do this full time, just until the biggest threats were put away. It's dumb how in TDKR he's all broken down and they make it seem like that's why he had to stop being Batman.