Movie franchises that nobody but you wants to continue

Attached: Tremors.jpg (1200x675, 290.76K)

universal monsters dark universe

I do think there was no good reason to not continue from Dracula untold, sure it flopped but it ended with a flashforward to centuries later the actor was fine so just keep him and move on

That said I never watched all their other attempts at that universe, only dracula

The real reason is that studio 'Legendary' responsible for Dracula Untold ended deal with Universal monsters. They moved to Warner and now apparently are going to end Warner deal as well and move to Paramount.

I have seen nearly every one of those films, and they're the only schlock campy "horror" series that is worthy of it

Puppet Master. Full Moon is barely getting it right with their reboots.

It's still going on. After The Invisible Man they decided to continue with other monsters as well even if director says it was supposed to be one-and-done attempt to salvage already existing project.

I love up to Tremors 3. I tried watching the newer ones and they just are really bad

The two first Tremors movies are so comfy

That poster looks like a stayed too long cashgrab

I've seen all of these films except Shrieker Island. It's a pretty good series despite being dragged through direct-to-video hell (seriously if you want to see BAD look at the SyFy Maneater series). If three had better writing and vfx it'd be a solid quadrilogy.
Worst part about the series is that it got passed onto a piss fetishist for 5 & 6. Dunno if it's the director Don Micheal Paul or John Whepley the writer. If there's a weird focus on piss in Shrieker Island I guess that'll confirm it's Paul.

I watched it for based Burt and to maybe see these bouncing around. It was disappointing... but I don't regret watching it.

Attached: tremors-shrieker-island-screen-2.jpg (1920x960, 269.46K)

They could've easily, easily made a Charles Dance Dracula movie instead and rode the GoT hype for more money than they wasted trying to boot up their crossover universe.

Watching it now. 26 min in and some guy takes a loud pee but so far it's not weird. Better keep it that way Paul.

Scratch that, guy just got pulled into the depths of a porta potty.

I want to keep watching stupid shit like this

Attached: xxx.webm (1920x800, 2.98M)

How does he survive this?

He's built different

I want more snake kino

Attached: 1632405431070.png (846x1200, 1.31M)

>old man shuffle
>suddenly lifted by the cables
Either worst or best green screen acting

He's a professional skater.