What's Any Forums's opinion on this? I'm nearly finished with Season 1, so no spoilers please

What's Any Forums's opinion on this? I'm nearly finished with Season 1, so no spoilers please.

Attached: 302220220317-uau-posters-severence-series-3_3.jpg (800x930, 133.31K)

kino

pretty good/10

99% kino

Any Forums loves severance
Don’t post here until you finish S1 if you don’t want spoilers

Pseud garbage so of course the zoomers here eat it up

Its fun

Incredible kino.

good enough to make me feel the fucking burn of waiting for a season 2. good performances all around

Alright ill bite. Whats wrong with the show?

I enjoyed it and don't care about other peoples opinions on it

Attached: 1641603997531.jpg (832x1000, 51.15K)

I want to cuddle with Helly R!

Don't listen to contrarians.

Bit too much surreal shit to dress up a kind-of-political core theme

Never post here again

great movie premise stretched into a shitty show. tragic

they had zero reason to not just smash the lumen employee's brains over the floors, there's a grand total of 3 of them in there normally.

Wrote themselves into a corner unless they pull a miracle. Should have been a mini series unless they do something retarded like a third segmented personality or start combining different people's severs

I liked the start a lot. As it went on it fell like the whole big secretive company was getting smaller and smaller. And by the end it was 4 grown up adults trying to escape one single unarmed guard in the most convoluted way possible. I have my worries that season 2 will end up the same, with the employees making it harder for themselves for no reason other than plot.

>As it went on it fell like the whole big secretive company was getting smaller and smaller. And by the end it was 4 grown up adults trying to escape one single unarmed guard in the most convoluted way possible.
The illusion of security is a very real thing. Why waste money on resources when you can just convince your "employees" that escape is impossible? If they truly believe it, and for most of the series they do, you don't need to have the resources at all. It makes sense for a large company to cost save.

There's a black guy in it, so we're not allowed to like/watch it.

here's your (You)

I'm pretty good show the premise is very interesting and I like the main cast of characters. Helly and Mark are my favorites out of the main cast but I think all of them have a good interconnective chemistry. Bit of a slow burn in the first few episodes but it fixes itself around the middle of the season. I don't think that the outside world got too fleshed out which I was disappointed by. I definitely would like a lot more information in the next season though. Really open up the history of the company as we see what happens

go look up learned helplessness

That works at first but when in the end they found out that the entire security staff was 2 dudes that can't physically hurt them it becomes very hard for us to believe that they can still keep them there.
The break room stops being a threat now that they realize they can just beat up the guard and not do any work. All the threat was in their minds and that's gone.

the black guy's name is as close to "mr white" as possible without making someone think of breaking bad, which forever ruined that name

if only they had some other means of control. something like chips implanted in their brains to control their minds. oh wait.