Grace Randolph is claiming the new LOTR is a “rated G children’s show”

Grace Randolph is claiming the new LOTR is a “rated G children’s show”.

Show is a series of “screensavers”, pretty but generic

Attached: 8B940BD1-4090-4A85-A0A4-F8DF4D647137.jpg (828x620, 440.25K)

I'm sure this show is dogshit but the only thing worse than it is probably Grace Randolph

that sounds far fetched but it could probably be called "Disney+ LotR"

Why are there no good pictures of Grace's feet on the internet?

Grace cried during WW1984 because she loved it so much

Attached: IMG_7094.png.jpg (1284x617, 179.06K)

it sounds awful, and she was right about hotd as well
i watch grace precisely because i know, her standards are SO low, that if she doesn't like some pozzed piece of garbage i definitely won't either

>rated G children’s show

You mean like The Hobbit?

slow burn confirmed

she's fat. who gives a shit

She is truly hideous looking. Caked on to fuck makeup and sounds like an old lady

uhh yeah idk what these anti amazon shills are thinking by saying this is a bad thing
g rated is good and the old things were g rated so stop complaining loser nazis

seething incels
grace is based as fuck and hot

Attached: spark joy.png (500x410, 202.34K)

/thread

I loved that part about Galadriel, that she is both "Mary Sue and Karen", and that she is very bad choice for Galadriel.

but this is obviously intentional by amazon to pander to the cat lady twitter audience which is made up of karens who like mary sues

Faggot.

>and hot
no she isn’t you affection starved incel virgin

Grace Randolf, is this what chuds are resorting to now? Grace fucking Randolf
She's even complained about the lack of LGBTQ+ elves

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 67.29K)

She also said House of the Dragon went over the line with the acknowledgment/normalization of pedophilia in the early early episodes and she thinks She-Hulk is a fantastic series that is the best thing Marvel has done in years. Moral of the story: take everything she says with a grain of salt.

>liking fat feet
lmao

Still seething years later about people talking about his own tweets?

i'm not affection starved nor an incel, i just like beautiful elfin angelic blonde women

Fine but she’s a SJW and she’s well aware this show is being attacked by chuds. She would defend it if she could

>chud is when you don't like popular thing

Yikerinos.

Well yes it's important to know what your enemy is thinking. This show was made for people like her after all.

>thinking caked on makeup is beautiful
you’re an incel and affection starved, she is ugly. cat lady tier

No one cares about your shitty youtube grift channel

i'm married and over 35
grace is beautiful, keep coping
also i've met her and i can testify she looks hot as fuck irl too, retarded incel, i'm sure her makeup is also how she gets her ass and her face shape, it's all makeup

Leftiesisters(bros), I don't feel so good... How can we simp harder for our GOD daddy bezos and his woke art we slobber up?!?!?