RINGS OF POWER IS OFFCIALLY GOOD

RINGS OF POWER IS OFFCIALLY GOOD

HAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK SHIT Any Forums YOU LOST AGAIN!!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-01 001402.png (1551x1377, 767.57K)

Who?

It's going to be mediocre at best. It's Amazon Prime, this isn't HBO

Forbes. It's like Playboy for capitalists.

did he have to write that review from his cuckpen to get relased? Kek

wow THE Eric Diablo Jain said….THAT??!?

OOOOOOOOOWWW LAAWDYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD.

The Boys is better than anything HBO has put out in the past year.

>Forbes
opinion discarded

>twitter checkmark

jew shill

I'm just not very interested tbqh. The Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies already felt like enough years ago. I doubt I'll ever watch this regardless of the reviews.

BLACK SKIN IS NOT WOKE
>YOU ARE NOT BORN A WOKE THING
BLACK SKIN IS NOT WOKE
BLACK SKIN IS NOT WOKE
BLACK SKIN IS NOT WOKE

help me i am stuck in an amazon pen and they keep screaming PLEASE CLAP but i cant hear anything my feet hurt someone please bring water

literally why couldn't it be theoretically, possibly good? There's no reason.

Yeah, I saw it as well and it was amazing. At least that was the impression I got. It was kind of hard to see the screen from fan pen 23.

Why is Forbes doing movie reviews now? And why is The Wall Street Journal talking nonestop about the war in Ukraine and diversity instead of stocks? Is there any no non-pozzed business and fimance magazine left?

new chudmeme just dropped

It should be legal to kill journos

hiring and casting based on % of melanin instead of raw talent. come on now, dont play retarded.

At least we know where at least half of that 1 billion budget went. Bezos isn't skinty when it comes to his shills.

YEEESS. I'm so hecking hyped bros can't wait

Edit: thanks for the upboats gentlemen

Edit 2: wow, just WOW. thanks for all the awards, kind strangers!

Edit 3: i'm gonna repeat what i said in the replies, just because i'm in an one-sided open relationship that does NOT mean i'm a cuck

Edit 4: thanks for your kind words, the vasectomy went alright. now i can dedicate myself full time to my wife's son and our fluffy puppers!

Chuds are welcome in the fan pens too. As long as you fulfil your cheering quota then it won't be an issue.