Is Tom Holland going to continue playing Spiderman or will there be another reboot...

Is Tom Holland going to continue playing Spiderman or will there be another reboot? The last movie felt like an exit for him from Marvel.

Attached: 1661889692672814.png (500x564, 389.16K)

Probably, prepare yourself for Peter Darker then

He's signed on for three more movies, think they're just switching directors. Jon Watts says he's taking a break from superhero movies

Garfield return to fight Tom Hardy Venom.
If Sony had done that right after Bo way home, they would have had the crazy momentum regardless of how good/bad it was.
Instead they made Morbin time

>Garfield return to fight Tom Hardy Venom.
why? thanks to how they made them they have literally no history or incentive to do so

I see how this could work.
>garfield's spiderman had list faith and was in a much darker place back in his own universe
>have his version of NY be a darker place
>have the movie take place right after he returns back
>villains have gone crazy because spiderman was gone
>venom is travelling around, looking for answers to his teleportation, ends up in NY
>MJ shows up and a newly rejuvenated Peter kindles a relationship with her (he's happy now after the events of no way home)
>MJ is being played by a cute red haired girl

Tom Holland did say hes tired of playing spiderman and doesnt want to be spiderman for the rest of his life but idk what his contracts say

Tom Is too popular to not be spiderman. Sucks because he sucks asshole but zoomers like him. Timothee Chalamet is atleast a good actor even if zoomers like him.

He's going to reappear in the Avengers films in 2025, and, if Marvel aren't retarded and because they are leaning into the multiverse, they will have Andrew and Tobey also reappear in those movies and have a reunion with Holland. But after that, who knows. MCU can squeeze out a few more movies that are billion dollar+ hits (i.e. Avengers, a lone Spider-Man movie) but its best days are behind it. After the MCU as we know it (yearly releases) ends, he's either retired from the role or will appear in movies several years a part so it feels more like a 'special' event thing.

why would an orange cat fight spiderman?

>MJis played by a cute red haired girl
Now I know you're tripping hollyjew won't let this happen nowadays. Gonna get another mutt or a a spic to play Maria Jimenez watson

>cute red haired girl
Non comes to mind that hasn't already been in a spiderman movie.
The rest are too old

>The last movie felt like an exit for him from Marvel.
Didn't it end with a tease of his new suit? Looked more like just a
>Alright we got him into the MCU and now we'll do some Spider-Man's with him instead of more Avengers movies.

Sophia Lillis grows her hair out again instead of that horrific bitch lesbian cut.

Looks like a dyke

if Tom Holland wants out this is a pretty easy way to transition into Miles Morales

Not with long hair she doesn’t.

With an ass like that, he'll be tapped for the next 007.

Post an example

Twink boota

he has a cfnm scene in every spiderman movie, two in the middle one. he had another one with daisy ridley.
no one has ever screamed out 'ive-had-old-jews-wash-my-hair-with-their-piss-and-cum' than Tom Holland. not even zach efron. not even Channing Tatum or Ryan phillippe seemed as gay-for-pay and fully lubed as Tom Holland and the proof is in that pudding he calls an ass.
he is more feminized ed d than hunter Schaefer

Attached: 1661058067724004.png (1038x826, 1.31M)

>Peter Darker
kek

get that fucking creature away from emma, NOW!

take a gander at spiderman buttcheeks and then look at your precious Emma as she sits next to a fully feminized man (not even as garish as the subtle perversions rampant in Disney flicks). look at those fucking shoulder pads bro, tell me Hollywood is all about pumping boy butts full of satans seed.
and that 'fucking creature' is at least displaying some sensuality. the underboob is nice and I look the braids.

*isn't pumping
*like the braids
new phone