What if I wanted to sleep with every single one of those men?

>What if I wanted to sleep with every single one of those men?
>What if heroin taught me something?
>What if all those things I did were the things that got me here?
>What if I was never redeemed?
>What if I already was?

Attached: 75D341B9-EDCD-4488-BF76-13C108E5A4BF.jpg (1397x1397, 391.69K)

Into the Wild for women

love from Kazakhstan

>tfw no scraggy junkie whore gf

Attached: 1637243342085.gif (720x404, 3.89M)

I liked this.

>see woman on poster and she's not in a bikini
>ignore movie

Attached: 1642288663740.jpg (1080x1331, 134.85K)

:(

This movie could've been good, but it was shit.
It's like they were too fucking pussy to delve into anything serious.
I could've at least respected it if it went hardcore into some female ptsd shit, but it didn't.
It was lame.

Attached: 65474567456.png (1837x749, 1.73M)

My crazy ex was obsessed with this movie and wanted to be the MC so bad, then we went on a 7 day hike and she repeatedly cried when I refused to lift her over small drops between boulders so I will never watch this movie.

Attached: 1642263110023.jpg (900x900, 59.19K)

I have no idea what this movie is but this just resonated incredibly with me. In college I went with this girl and her friends up to this mountain ridge to go for a hike. I ended up shuttling them all across the hard to climb rocks, and pulling them up over icy patches. All the girls were cool about it--except for her. She decided that because she was so high up on the mountain, everything was life or death. I made a joke about us falling when I was helping her around some rocks and she shut down completely, bitched for the rest of the day (~6hrs). I think they get ideas in their head about their competence that when challenged causes some strange existential crisis.

ez to find one
not ez to find one who looks like Reese Witherspoon

My slutty ex loved this movie

This never happened.

I just read the plot summary for this movie. Some of you guys watch some weird-ass shit.

>this girl I was trying to bang was scared of heights during a dangerous hike
>I fucked with her about it and she got mad at me
>what a bitch I'm the victim here
lol no wonder 99% of Any Forums is virgins

is that a fucking 80l backpack

Most women who do drugs are whores and many of them get addicted. It's not hard to find hot ones, just make sure they're MDMA sluts/intermediate cokeheads. Can recommend most nightclubs.

Seething roastie here.

Watching someone get upset when their confidence clashes with the real world is one of life's finer pleasures.

post tits

One of the unwallables
Have some respect

kek

your mistake was not taking em on baby hikes first

This needs to be made into a picture with a chad looking at a girl pepe not jumping over a tiny gap crying.

Good flick, also Café de Flore is a masterpiece

For me it's Montana.

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-171512_Samsung Internet.jpg (2400x1080, 1.17M)

Women vastly overestimate their strength simply because it's the feminist thing to do. I've been on hikes with woman who get halfway around then start moaning and griping and generally become a dead weight from then on. Where men get tired and treat the rest of the distance as a challenge, women tend to just give up and want to go back to their cushioned luxury no matter who gets inconvenienced.

Worth it to see their expectations meet reality.