I didn't get it

i didn't get it

Attached: images (2).jpg (455x675, 38.43K)

drugs bad

drugs cool

drugs

a dystopian government produces the drugs to have an excuse to control the population.

not really, it was that New Path organization

one of the most faithful book adaptation
liked both the movie and the book

That’s because you are stupid :)

They were making the drugs to create a permanent underclass of obedient workers.
Classic jew move. Own both sides of the problem so you profit twice.

Nobody knows how to adapt Philip K. Dick's books, so just read the original. The best attempt was Blade Runner and it deviated so much it's barely an adaptation.

we are all on drugs bro

the new path is just a front for the gov. remember the vigilance scenes? where they decide he isn't a violent offender, so they don't pursue?

Performance accurately portrayed spun out schizo rambling I’d hear from hippie buddies I know who’d picked up the phone more times then they ought to.

homeless/10

Winona Ryder's character buck breaks Keanu by feeding him copious amounts of substance D and subliminally imprinting the idea of exposing New-Path using recovering drug addicts to farm the chemicals needed to make substance D on their rehab farms. But she needs to be careful of how she does it because New-Path is super powerful and fully vets everyone coming through their doors, so they can't just use an undercover cop or something. They chose Bob Arctor because he's already a junkie, so they kept on feeding him drugs and kept feeding him subtle hints to investigate New-Path. For instance the docots that he's assigned to meet tell him to pick flowers, particularly small substance D blue flowers for Donna. And later Donna describes her dream of moving to a rural farm in the middle of nowhere and working the fields, as Arctor will eventually do at the New-Path farm. Everything that happens in the movie from the very start was designed to destroying Arctor's mind and free will. But in the end, we see a small sliver of humanity still left in Arctor, as he still recognizes his task of exposing New-Life, as he stashes away one of the substance D flowers to "give to his friends for when they meet again", proving that he's not just an empty husk, and that bits of his personality are still there.

Attached: 1661951380334.jpg (500x500, 128.93K)

The pain, so unexpected and undeserved, had for some reason cleared away the cobwebs. I realized I didn’t hate the cabinet door, I hated my life… My house, my family, my backyard, my power mower. Nothing would ever change; nothing new could ever be expected. It had to end, and it did. Now in the dark world where I dwell, ugly things, and surprising things, and sometimes little wondrous things, spill out in me constantly, and I can count on nothing.

this is the second better climax of the story

scanner monologue is great too, but this gets overlooked

TOTAL
TOTAL
TOTALLY
TOTAL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.69K)

>Naked Lunch

I guess if you’ve never had drug friends you’d miss his spot on the acting is there

Kino scene

>gets filtered by Linkino
it might as well be the subtitle of this board desu senpai

I fell asleep in the theater watching this

is there a version of the film without the filter that makes it look ubearable?

I used to love this kino.

Pleb retard