Grrrr exterminate humanity for absolutely no reason other than being super evil and misanthropic...

>Grrrr exterminate humanity for absolutely no reason other than being super evil and misanthropic, and that is quite honestly the only reason why grrr I'm so evil.
They really could have written Henry better. Also killing off Eddie was pretty unnecessary.

Attached: Vecna_S4.jpg (1019x1280, 185.64K)

>watching this garbage
Oh man come on, you're not one of those "gays" I keep hearing about right?

he has no motivation and is overall a pretty dumb villain but it's still the best writing the series has had basically since it started, so people were willing to look past it

Fuck Eddie. I am still salty about Chrissy, because we missed out on a potentially top-tier waifu.

>grrr are you sleeping? I hate people sleeping rawwwwwwwwr xd

Attached: Freddy_Krueger_(Robert_Englund)[1].jpg (274x364, 16.32K)

I stopped watching this with s3. What happened to that big monster that raped Will? Did they just drop that plot point completely?

OP doesn't own a doghouse

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 58.46K)

It was created by the cartoonishly evil villain in the OP.

wut? that's retarded. wasn't this guy just human or something before becoming a monster? who's the big bad then?

>. wasn't this guy just human or something before becoming a monster?
How do you know this if you stopped watching after s3?

From browsing Any Forums - there were a lot of threads about the blond guy.

>Nyanshee

>villain backstory: saw a cool spider as a kid

I liked spiders because they don't have to listen to their mommies so I proceeded to kill my entire family, Eleven, which is something you can understand since you're an emotionally stunted child being experimented on in a scientific facility

Attached: 1657134920635.jpg (1152x1908, 322.11K)

The blonde guy is the bad guy. Don't think about it too hard.

The blonde guy is a bad guy, he can use telekinesis and mind rape people which appearantly means he's also pretty much a God who can create his own hell and all sorts of demona I guess, they don't exactly go into detail on how he can be so powerful as to be able to create his own world, yet at the same time get his ass whooped by a 12 year old girl, and then the same girl again when she's 18.

Granted, this is all complete headcanon on my part, but I think when he got pushed into the Upside Down, it wasn’t technically the Upside Down yet. I think it was just swirling, malleable chaos, perhaps even a sort of self-contained living dimension. Psis like 01 and 11 and the other kids at the project are already capable of defying physical laws in our universe. They’re not actually generating a force to move things. For example, you couldn’t stop their power from reaching you by stepping into a Faraday cage. What they’re really doing is manipulating our largely rigid reality on a small scale. Now imagine what they could do in a more plastic environment.

I think when 11 got there, he started imposing his own order on that chaos, and the chaos reacted by becoming at least somewhat self-aware by virtue of encountering an alien consciousness.

Its almost already explained really... Upside Down is a copy dimension. Its not the same place 11 banished him to back then. 01 was banished to a subconscious dimension that was literally created by 11.

The Upside Down was later created in the lab. 01 was able to travel there because both are 11's creations. Its mentioned multiple times by 01 and others that 11 is the strongest psychic there is, simply as.

The entire show is based on MK Ultra shit and CIA's reality bending experiments.

>Now imagine what they could do in a more plastic environment.
Eh, if anything, this only proves that this guy has a weak imagination.
Because if I had reality bending powers, I would turn my personal pocket dimension to look like a heavy metal cover album. With gothic cathedrals, dragons, vampires and big-tidded dark elf waifus in chainmail bikinis.

I didn't even know he was sick

boring romance drama show, i dropped it