How long can SNL last?

how long can SNL last?

Attached: image.png (753x617, 467.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

showbiz411.com/2022/05/17/ratings-snl-drops-more-with-selena-gomez-post-malone-no-pete-davidson-and-lame-opening
youtube.com/watch?v=MkyNaSz-zZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine actually wanting Hillary as president

>rob schneider being any kind of authority on comedy
just let me go and ask some rail thin crack addicts what kind of burgers they prefer

Attached: 643435.jpg (598x554, 30.56K)

The guy has a pretty clear head tho youd be suprised

SNL is commie Jewish propaganda and spiritual poison.

Reject it.

According to ratings you're out of touch with comedy if you don't agree.

Weird detachment from reality cope bud.

Schnieder has said many based things on Twitter and hates SNL

This sounds unbelievably fucking lame

de derp de de de deedly derp?

meds

showbiz411.com/2022/05/17/ratings-snl-drops-more-with-selena-gomez-post-malone-no-pete-davidson-and-lame-opening

Love watching it crash and burn

BASED BOOMER REPEATING REPUBLICAN TALKING POINTS

Lorne Michaels wants it to end and is self-sabotaging

>A stand-up comic and veteran of the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live, he went on to a career in feature films, including starring roles in the comedy films Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999) and its 2005 sequel, The Animal (2001), The Hot Chick (2002), The Benchwarmers (2006), and Big Stan (2007).

SNL has always just felt like a massive circle jerk. There's like 1-2 funny people in the cast and sometimes the host is funny.

Schneider's been pretty based on Twitter lately, especially throughout COVID.

So why would I listen to some elitist Hollyweridd jew pedo? Just because ehes famous?

I don’t even understand how it’s still on the air. How many coastal liberal boomers are even still alive to be watching it?

Based Boomers and their brainwashed kids repeating democrat talking points and taking to a cringe level that's so unprecedented it destroys multiple institutions of media.

no one watches that shit
its been propped up by alphabet agency funding for the past 20 years

>private companies are...LE COMMUNIST
I hate americans

He's only jewish on his dad's side, any real jew would cast him out among the wolves and thorns

dilate,söyboy simp tranny lover fuck

>A stand-up comic and veteran of the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live
As if you couldn’t help his point any further

When they make business decisions that routinely lose money for political reasons they are propaganda.

He has been an SNL alumni, a successful stand up career, so I was just pointing out that he has some authority on what he said

Now how much importance one would give his statements is subjective but what he said is not out of place for him

Based redditor repeating Boomer talking points!
Not sure why leftists refuse to accept that they're in power and they have the same opinion as most actual boomers in power. The average liberal is just a cold warrior hangover that shares the opinions of the UN, Intel Community, US Army, Biden, CNN and Barack Obama. Wow so based and transgression!

He left SNL in the early 90s before it became a pile of crap

twitter isn't a real place

Attached: dave chappelle.jpg (1200x674, 122.58K)

This is the comprehension level of your typical leftist protester. Sad, a women's studies major most likely.

He gets paid to be unfunny, you do it for free

is kate mckinon the least funny female "comedian" in history?

They were able to monetize it on youtube and get some more revenue from there. Also if it i being exclusively streamed on Peacock then Comcast might continue funding it if it sees some value in it

I think kneeling for black people is the answer

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9.44K)

SNL has always been a toxic shithole where there's a inner circle of writers and key cast members who have Lorne's ear and control everything through bullying. Almost everyone who made it out from the 90s (except Will Ferrell) hated it.
Jim Bruer had accidentally let slip that the inner circle brought teens/kids to the after parties years ago before this Jimmy Fallon and Seanze thing broke.

how many comedy filmes have you starred in?

Honestly, I was actually trying to help his point. I know he did some shitty comedy movie too but some of them were pretty good imo

It's on the air out of habit at this point. NBC needs something in the Saturday night slot, so they have all their "comedic talent" get together, write some "comedy" and throw it on the air like a monkey at the zoo. It's like the Walmart team building tiktok dances but more public.

>my jew repeating corporate media buzzpoints good
>your jew repeating corporate media buzzpoints bad

Attached: 1643428009238.png (1266x807, 580.58K)

It's the most culturally influential location on planet Earth.

Waiting..people still watch SNL?

If you check video views the overwhelming majority of videos thay net them anything would be old season clips.

your point might have merit if rob were actually funny in said comedy films

Post good SNL skits with Rob Schneider
youtube.com/watch?v=MkyNaSz-zZA

Lefty retard can't comprehend that business owners alcan be leftists

>rob schneiders not funny!
tell me you're under 20 without telling me your under 20

What corporate media is against SNL...?

Who's your favorite comedy actor.

They aren't funny.

You don't know comedy now.

I win.

Don't try so hard. Makes the posts less funny

Forever

You don't have to be some authority to know when there isn't even a joke in a sketch.

youve embarassed yourself mate

SNL, has been the definitive comedy sketch show for decades. It's not going anywhere. It will survive on its name alone for a substantial amount of time. It's like The Simpsons, because it's too big for its own good.