Can't act

>can't act
>gets cast in Joker 2 anyway

Attached: lady-gaga.jpg (1080x1345, 108.33K)

she sucks a mean dick, and that gets you further then talent in pedowood

>can't act
>gets cast in cape shit
what's the issue?

shes an mk ultra tranny and putting him/xir in films is there to mock you because they literally took a young boy the trauma'd him into becoming their robot controlled secret society sex slave performing degenerate hypnotic music for the idiot masses.

I sincerely doubt if any major hollywood actor in the last 30 years has not been severely traumatized and mind controlled by the CIA/US military to do exactly what they want.

Its more of a mind control satanic sex and human sacrifice cult that involves shit like putting trannies in front of the masses.

If anything they are making private films of "Lady Gaga" fucking the hollywood execs as well as their children. These men love the idea of being fucked by a tranny because its total mockery of god to have a woman fucking a man

I'm not a fan of hers at all but she acted just fine in A Star is Born, there was nothing wrong with that.

cant act? she gave one of the best performances in the scene that she was in in the sopranos

>t. Katy Perry

All of this but unironically

>a singer sings in a singing movie
lmao pass

also she got her career by walking back into a music studio she already left because a man said he'd burn her cds if she didn't fuck him, SHE CHOSE TO WALK BACK IN AND DO IT. Then cries about it on that gay ass docu movie. How pathetic.

I like when celebs are okay with my lewd ways, a rarity.

>>butterface
>>gang signs
meaning?

Joker 1 was cape kino though, it won the golden lion at venice and doomed marvel's phase four to failure, saving us for capeshit in the long run

Attached: you-wouldnt-get-it-joker.gif (640x360, 2.16M)

This is true but also kind of hot.

She has a fat ass

post webm with her ass pls

Based and transvestigation pilled

>cape kino
cringe

Lady Gaga's rise to stardom and fame is literally a humiliation ritual for the goyische cattle. They proved that the hylics will just accept and eat up anything

Tldr

that fucking nose...

it's a musical tho and she can sing, so...

please never take your meds

Attached: p4.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

This is the power of connections son.

She is boring as fuck.

Nepotism.

Spiderman nwh was better than Joker.