Dan "The Man" Shenider

Is it over for him bros? Will our hero go down just like Harvey went down?

Attached: Screenshot_20220831_101623.jpg (720x747, 126.46K)

>be in managerial position
>get in trouble for managing
Society and all that, can we post hot Schneider girls now?

Attached: fb1686ea77a330bb3da21a886d319d02.gif (229x450, 2M)

all these accusations against him never actually say anything... they just want attention

>Jennette McCurdy book
>that Zoey 101 chick accusing him of being bad
>Lengthy Business Insider expose picked up by Vanity Fair and others
bros why doesn't Nickelodeon just make a statement about all this new interest people have been having in The Creator?

>Schneider defenders will try and tell you this isn't sexual

>schieder
>weinstein
>our hero
Be honest, have you ever swallowed a penny?

I'm both defending him and telling you this was all very sexual.

Attached: 3db164b707869346eae45e9a543fcb9d_w200.gif (200x403, 704.59K)

I've swallowed plenty

>Adult working with kids
>accused of controlling

Seriously what?

Sexy =/= Sexual

They will be Cell mates, in next few years Fox Searchlight will do a picture on these two.

Is he the american Jimmy Savile?

No I'm saying he raped everyone of those girls, and that's ok.

Attached: 71pJk7xp3uL._AC_SL1050_.jpg (1050x809, 143.94K)

Scheiner went overboard in Victorious especially with Ariana Grande,tons of suggestive scenes with her(maybe because the cast was a bit older than the usual Nick show)

>victorious is new enough to be in 1080p but also new enough to have forced diversity

so close to being kino

If he'd done anything seriously illegal, it surely would've come out a long time ago.
The worst he's been accused of is being creepy and an asshole, neither of which are going to land him with prison time.

Say his name.

Despite his best efforts, he could never tarnish Her purity.

Attached: 1629254527084.jpg (3168x4752, 745.42K)

Part of the reason I think Dan hasn't actually been "put in the spotlight" for his shit until now is the fact that he was directly responsible for creating Ariana Grande. Admitting one of the biggest stars in music is only a thing because she willingly let herself get groomed by a fat pedo is not a good look so Viacom is really just trying hard to not address Dan despite the increasing scrutiny on him.

I know how he feels, because I got fired from my last job for taking 2 hour breaks without clocking out for over a year and a half, but they didn't have a clue that I had also shoplifted thousands of dollars of merchandise over the same period of time, and also destroyed several thousand more dollars of perfectly good merchandise. They fired me for the LEAST of it.

>They fired me for the LEAST of it.
Be thankful they didn't find out. Now go out there and cut the profits of some bigger company.

I'll be glad it happened while it lasted.