What are the most essential Monkinos?

What are the most essential Monkinos?

Attached: 331DB69F-A45B-4DAB-9E79-2FFA434744AA.jpg (1280x720, 100.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Lillis#Filmography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

N

Planet of the Apes

The drill

To this day I still can't get over what a chad drill rat was. And to think she was one of those ugly dark face variants too.

Hogtied with chili paste rubbed in her eyes? Stays calm and waits out the stinging. Nailed to a wooden board through her hands and feet? Doesn't flinch or even give the slightest perceptible reaction. Beaten with a stick? Seems bored. Drill pushed through both her eyes and out her upper skull? Gives out a faint yelp and proceeds to drink her own blood. Then finally the VO puts the thing out of its misery by drilling directly into her brain through the ear. In the moments before she becomes brain dead she closes her fist.

It's a shame such brutal treatment was given to this monkey instead of a more deserving tree rat. I can't imagine the life drill rat must've lived previous to all of this. It was so young and yet it already had the thousand yard stare before the torture even began.

Attached: 17FC5139-290D-474E-AFD0-980304D3160B.png (1041x835, 1.56M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Lillis#Filmography

Sir this is a stealth million pity thread dedicated to actual monkeys that may or may not be getting tortured on camera for our amusement

Attached: 1660222153323991.webm (480x360, 2.91M)

King Kong (2005) is dope

Dunston Checks In is pongokino
Subhuman million pity niggers deserve to be raped by silverback gorillas for all of eternity

Awww, they're kissing :)

gorillas in the mist

orangutans are the bros of the simian world

Attached: 1661751546493518.jpg (651x629, 72.45K)

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRR

Attached: dunston.png (483x442, 500.58K)

BASED

In part two they cut his arm off, beat him with it, slit his throat and skin him alive
Some of these monkey videos are worse than the shit cartels do

It was barely conscious because they had it in an ice bath for some reason

what the fuck is up with the recent uptick in monkey gore? such a weirdly specific trend and surprisingly abundant

the subhuman shitskins that torture monkeys for fun deserve the absolute worst form of torture imaginable.

Attached: 8aff305e3760ec4f.jpg (1024x855, 57.54K)

I am a enjoyer of million pity and contribute the most to the monke threads on /gif/ where I’ve seen shit worse than what’s done by cartels done to helpless infant macaques