I saw your Any Forums posts. I thought you were above that shit man. I thought we were friends. Well...

>I saw your Any Forums posts. I thought you were above that shit man. I thought we were friends. Well, if you like to use that word so much I'm standing right here. Go ahead, say it.

Attached: EhnhV9hVgAUFtRp[1].jpg (355x661, 44.78K)

we are friends. nigger

N-no Robert, please. It's not what you think.

CUNT. That’s right, I don’t respect women. You blacks are all right though. Especially you, Rob, buddy. Hey can you sling me a large crab legs, and don’t skimp on the imitation butter. I’m feeling saucy tonight, if you know what I mean.

Robert... I promise I don't say it irl. I just adjust my personality to fit in on Any Forums

I don't even hate half the movies I claim to. I just know I need to be contrarian and say it in order to blend. Don't let this hurt what we have.

do I know you, nigger?

Robert you have no proof I reset my router 8 times today already

>I'm just fucking with you nigga here's your popcorn lmao

Attached: 545[1].png (680x477, 602.07K)

you wouldn't dare to say that if you were in that situation

Nevermind

Attached: 1658881945601933.jpg (420x560, 43.35K)

I would also never be friends with the kind of person (like you) to say that kind of shit.
nigger

I refuse to be friends with Americans.
It's a back stab waiting to happen.

user, you don't have any friends anyway lol.

>Well Robert, if you insist... faggot

my nigga

Sneed._

Robert, come on man. it was just a joke. Now calm down and lets get us both a tasty watermelon. How about that?

why is this negro addressing me so casually?

Attached: 2020-01-24-07-54-14-080597.jpg (712x1024, 47.44K)

ATTENTION KINOPLEXITES!
I interrupt your regularly scheduled kino to inform you that user, seated alone in row five, seat 14, is celebrating his birthday to day! Can we get the spotlight on him? Yeah, there he is!
Alright everyone, even if he couldn't get a date for tonight, lets wish him a happy birthday! And a one and a two... HAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Attached: robert interuptus.jpg (797x457, 90.8K)

S-sneed...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO- wait
Is… IS THAT NIGGA EATING BEANS? LMAO

lmao

Robertbros...

Singles in the Kinoplex!?!?!??!?!