TOMORROW TOLKIEN BROS

streamable.com/gk69ym

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (826x483, 830.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXlYuaycRbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am so excited. Not even joking. I want to see if it's a masterpiece or garbage.

OOOOOOH MASSA

Attached: 2E50BFFE-5879-4233-9501-548AC5EC67C3.jpg (1349x828, 748.6K)

YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

they obviously care more about hiring black people than making a good story

nazi chud btfo

You're just saying that because they're black. I agree that it should have been an all white cast but don't dismiss the story of the show as shit quite yet. It could be kino with black people in it.

OH LAWDDDD GET DEM RAAAANGZ FOR ME NIGGGGAAA

The first couple episodes are apparently great spectacle but there is very little respect for the lore. What the rest of the series will be like I cannot say.

seething chud

yes but the books doesn't even have black people
how can you expect it to be good when they don't even respect the source material?

You're the one who's seething and can't have a good time. No wonder you trannies kill yourself so often?

Ah yes like all those previous examples of a show being kino despite the complete disrespect for the lore of the setting in its casting

TOMORROW RANGZ
>RANGZ
LAWD O DEM RANGZ
>RANGZ
WE NEED A KANG
>KANG
GONNA GET SOME CHICKEN WANGZ
>WANGZ
AND WATCH LAWD O DEM RANGZ
>RANGZ

>yes but the books doesn't even have black people
Yes I think people are aware of that. Their main reason on doing so is because muh diversity and it shouldn't matter. I don't think this small issue is going to completely ruin the story. Now the story itself no one knows how faithful it will be we can only wait and tell.

Can't wait for the memes. But we have to watch it to make the memes. What a dilemma.

There's no problem in watching this trash so long as you don't pay for it.

Fuck, just one more night to finish The Expanse before I end up hating Amazon Prime forever and disabling it

Attached: 1561314331748.png (640x655, 185.7K)

Seek help. The first two episode is the hook from First Age.

AYO DEM RANGZ BE CAUSING WHITE FOLK PROBLEMS

>seething
looks like laughter and fun to me to be quite honest

How bad can it possibly be?
youtube.com/watch?v=BXlYuaycRbU

dub it over so all the black characters speak in ebonics but only them
comedy gold