/got/hotd/

Battle of the Alicents edition

Previous: #

Attached: AlicentVsAlicent.jpg (670x337, 61.38K)

My queen.

Attached: alicent.jpg (1066x942, 172.45K)

I miss him

Attached: 1558667277621.jpg (738x415, 10.56K)

AIIIEEE NOT THE MIDGET GOBLINA

Attached: 1661469418796081.jpg (636x339, 30.76K)

You can build cities on that forehead

i like you targaryen, i shall cheer for you

Attached: milly-alcock-marie-claire-august-2022-0.jpg (1024x1594, 206.94K)

inb4 saul gets eaten by a shark

Attached: 58878858-6403-4DCA-BB60-4BB509D678DA.jpg (640x479, 37.83K)

inb4 kim explodes

Attached: 77448F41-7186-47B1-841F-2CF3AEA29121.jpg (738x415, 32.16K)

CRAB CHADS

Attached: crab.webm (320x320, 553.23K)

Attached: CEDB24CB-7469-4AB3-9A44-4D2847833304.jpg (735x795, 87.13K)

*twang*

Attached: 1649525407066.png (287x300, 65.91K)

Attached: Untitled.png (396x777, 131.4K)

why did he smirk?

Attached: 2zr0b5.png (981x694, 446.85K)

My friend adamantly believes Quentyn is still alive and will marry Daenerys.
How do I tell him he's wrong and that he is a retard?

Attached: Roasted.png (768x768, 986.46K)

Attached: 1661930272238273.jpg (1374x1374, 488.17K)

Because they wanted the capeshit audience. It is by far the single most cringe moment in the entire show.

He’ll be back

The maesters are a part of a centuries long conspiracy and the top members are still angry at the targaryans for conquering westeros. They use their status to influence politics and the lords of the realm and pit them against eachother. They want to get all the dragons killed because they are the source of the Targaryen power and they achieved that after the dance of the dragons. They literally write the history books too and have actively made shit up to control the narrative and make the targs look insane. They are behind all of this, nobody knows what actually happened during the dance of the dragons because the meisters wrote the history books. The history book, fire and blood, which house of the dragons is based on was written in-universe from a biased perspective and many characters from within the main events hints at this fact.

This show is GRRM’s way of telling everyone was REALLY happened and not the freemeister lie, so all you people who read the wiki and now think you know what’s gonna happen, get ready for a surprise.

>dragonglass kills him
>steel forged by dragonfire kills him
>being bathed in dragonfire does nothing at all to him

????

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

Attached: Arthur Dayne.png (723x944, 569.36K)

CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG

Attached: 1661675493305330.png (1337x831, 593.62K)

Whatever happens next, it’s not gonna go down the way you think it is.

Attached: MikeBCS.png (264x377, 112.29K)

but it was so heckin epic xD

Master of Fingers

Magic needs to be involved somehow, I guess. Dragonglass is natural deterrent since that is what they are made of, Valyrian steel was made with dragonfire + sorcery. Dragonfire is just dragonfire.

But you can just say D&D are hacks and didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

... dragonfire is literally magical. it's how the valyrians constructed their empire state buildings.

They used dragonfire to melt the rock and used sorcery to shape it into buildings

Your friend is a based Preston watcher. You are a cringe unbeliever.

lol imagine thinking there are only two books left in ASoIaF
>Winds of Winter
>A Dream of Spring
I mean.. Imagine thinking that. Imagine knowing that we're not even at the pivot point of the whole saga, that halfway point, that all the characters as of the end of Dance are still moving away from the central conflict/conclusion instead of moving back towards it. Imagine knowing that we've easily got 3 books left, maybe 4, but still believing GRRM's fiction about "two more books", this coming from a guy who is notoriously bad at judging his own productivity.

Imagine knowing that you're still waiting on book 6 of a 9 or 10 book series, a decade+ later, from a man who is obese and 73 years old. Imagine...

>multi-colored dragon fire that melts rock and turns it into a strange black stone
>not magic

>Fingers
And my ancestral home? I shuppoze that's off the table ash well?

Attached: 1661596251298668.jpg (559x543, 37.12K)

nah it has no magic, dragonfire in lore is just really hot fire

CRAB BATTLE

/Hour of the Wolf/ waiting room

Starkchads get in here

Attached: ghjk.jpg (313x322, 56.8K)

he read the script

LEATHER DOESN'T BURN

Dragonflame is literally stated to be magic. Everything about dragons is magic.
Obsidian is 'frozen fire'.

>dragonfire in lore is just really hot fire
No. It carries colors that shouldn't be.
Read the fucking books.

The flame of the dragon pertains to the color of its body.

TEN THOUSAND CRABS IN AN OPEN FIELD NED
I'LL EAT THE BLOODY LOT

Attached: 1638718691710.jpg (974x864, 345.56K)

Quentyn is a secret Targaryen and fireproof. Mellario of Norvos has dragonblood and was also fucked by Rhaegar during the tourney at Harrenhall.

Not always, but usually. But yes dragon flame does not behave normally, and is indeed magical. Balerion's fire turned the tops of Harrenhall black like the black stone Valyria was known for.

Even if Quentyn survived he'd have no functional dick from all the burns.

>dude, he's totally alive after getting roasted on-page
>no thought given to how his death completely fucks up the Dornish """"master plan"""" and that his story serves as an illustration for how idiotic and self-destructive the whole fire & blood revenge wank is
"Quentyn is alive" is one of the dumbest conspiracies in ASOIAF fanbase, I swear.

Black gang report in

Attached: FaceApp_1661930463152.jpg (520x465, 158.08K)

Attached: crabs getting ready.gif (320x180, 261.98K)

LEAK THE 3RD EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: 3C34D932-0CC2-4D57-AA4A-164022C9970D.jpg (1280x720, 229.24K)

>Dragonfire is just dragonfire.

And the ability for big fat ass dragons to fucking fly at all is just big fat ass dragons managing to fucking fly right

Friendly reminder that it literally doesn't matter what happened to Quentyn because these books are never coming out.

Preston's biggest retard moment is when he thought 'leathery hands' means soft hands.

Attached: 1656993864001.jpg (600x570, 31.31K)

DAY 11! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 11!

Attached: 1649020072483.gif (498x333, 2.16M)

THIS user KNOWS

The maester also killed Viserys baby to cause a struggle of seuccession knowing it would result in targs killing eachother.

Targs have never been fireproof in the books.

88 hours and 40 mins still user, wait for the French leak

captcha: verification not required

The Free Cities and the Triarfuy aren’t supplying the crab feeders. The maesters are with the help of the bank.

Reminder this general is pro greens, pro monke girl, and pro crabs.

based preston enjoyer

If dragons weren't just big lizards with wings why is GRRM so autistic about them not having four legs?

threadly reminder to reject the advances of women and to stay pure.

Attached: 654654.jpg (1600x897, 244.21K)

I honestly don't even understand how all of you can just jump back into this with enthusiasm, when the ending of the original series was fucking atrocious, and basically butchered its air/aura. The show's legacy is tarnished because the ending is crap.

Why even bother? Why even be passionate at all?

Attached: 1572734424506.png (485x433, 23.53K)

The MAESTERS were the ones POISONING the iron throne knowing that King Viserys would cut himself on it. ((THEY)) are the reason why his FINGER was rotting!!!

And ((they)) altered the history books to make everyone think DAEMON was behind it and was poisoning his brother.

Attached: 788.jpg (1079x1181, 136.3K)

sorry this is a daemon general, which means it has to be pro blacks

>there are people ITT who unironically enjoy preston's retarded theories

I am going to molest and rape this man. One day.

sunk cost fallacy

george will finish that book anytime now

You realize this theory is as absurd as the IRL theories about the jews being behind eveything bad, right?
Why i have the suspect those who believe in the Maesters conspiracy also believe in the Jewish conspiracy? It's Any Forums tier schizo nonsense.

not your fault if you're not high IQ to understand them. it's understandable really, even GRRM was filtered by them.

so true

fuck im gay now

Starks are based

Attached: 1631060426433.jpg (1280x1811, 336.24K)

It's not as schizo as most theories as it's outright stated in the books by two characters, one of them being an Archmaester.

do prestonfags think that velaryons being black makes the story better like he does?

With Dany in particular he showed that power corrupts even mary sues, although people hated the ending of got its quite believable. Once Dany had dragons she didn't have to hide who she was, who the audience pretended not to see. Just because dany was scared all her life and larped as a kind princess that was only because she had to. Deep down was the seething woman, hated having to act kind until she didn't need to anymore. And GRRM smeared that in the faces of them all.
Funny how nothing of that sort is ever described in the books, you cock-munching D&D bootlicker..

The only way that the books series finishes in two books is if entire storylines abruptly end so he can focus on what matters. That almost certainly means Quentyn is toast.

preston doesn't care either way he just thinks it's autistic people won't shut up about it

>now

He will finish the book, Stannis will win the battle, the new show is a prequel to the book canon, not GoT.

Attached: 1H7hy9Qrz_0-4gbfQtzA8eIpswRShBWTlogHGgQI9Xk.jpg (394x300, 16.27K)

yes, now
look into his eyes man

here's the vale
AT BEST

Attached: 1461812241941.jpg (720x2394, 255.95K)

>just like the jewish conspiracies
>it’s Any Forums tier
Not at all. The maesters have an actual reason to conspire against the targaryens, being descended from westerosi who were conquered by them. Look into Otto Hightowers real backstory. They probably wanted him to inherit the crown after the dance of the dragons-hoping the targaryens would weaken themselves to the point of being vulnerable. Why? Because Otto Hightower, whose daughter is now marrying the king-is a member of the family who lords over the area where the Citadel is (headquarter of the meisters where they learn before they are sent to accompany lords throughout the realm)

Two characters established as being crazy conspiracy theorist. We literally have POV from a Maester trying to kill a wizard and this conspiracy shit never comes up.

>He will finish the book
yes

It's possible it's not true and they're just schizos, but George wouldn't have had two totally seperate characters bring it up if he didn't want the reader to at least consider it as a valid theory, and it's not really that ridiculous; Maesters do have a lot of influence throughout the realm and would make good spies and manipulators if they were coordinated, we even have a few Maesters who we know already do that like Pycelle.