Unpleasent but well made movies

Watched Welcome to the Dollhouse again after 15 years and somehow I forgot how kinda fucked the movie is.

Like it is unrelenting in how much it shits on the protag, yet it's a well made and well paced film that is entertaining throughout even though it is quite uncomfortable to watch.

So my question to you guys is are there any other films you can think of like this. That are very uncomfortable and dark yet actually well made?
Any thoughts or feeling on Welcome to the dollhouse if you have watched it yourself?
Any speculation on what is going on in the head of the kind of writer or director who can make this sort of stuff?

Attached: WttDH.jpg (1024x1782, 179.87K)

Does she ever get naked in the movie? Any good scenes to jack off to?
also,
Kids (1995)

The other Todd movies are like that. Watch Happiness if you can. It's Kino.

Mysterious Skin.

>Does she ever get naked in the movie?
No.
>Any good scenes to jack off to?
Maybe?
>also Kids (1995)
I don't really think that film is what I am talking about, though it's been a long while so I might be misremembering.

Im thinking of ending things.

It mirrors the experience of being a kid and no one giving a shot about you perfectly. The Mudge Boy is a little darker and fruity

A wiggers day in the life and he gives a 12 yr old AIDs

I think when I go to a date I should force a guy into watching this and all the other Todd Solondz movies so he understands me better and decides if he wants to run away right away

I haven't seen it, so I will check it out as well as browse what else the director has been involved in.
What is Mysterious Skin about and what did you think about it?
That has been way in the back of my list of things I need to get around to watching.
Might as well move it to the front and watch it later today.

Is this the movie where an ugly girl is bullied and there's a scene where the ugly girl goes to ladies bathroom but her bully is there and the bully forces her to take a shit while she watches? I remember a line that goes something like "You don't get to leave, you came her to shit, now I'm going to watch you shit." or something like that.

Was fuckin' weird man. Is this that movie? I've thought about that scene for decades. I saw it when I was a little kid and I was like "Wtf is my family watching."

Yep, that's the one and it indeed has such a scene in it.

>"Wtf is my family watching."
BASED FAMILY WISH THEY WERE RELATED TO ME

Yeah, this is the movie.

You were watching kino

Attached: happiness.jpg (1002x564, 54.86K)

Doesn't he call her up and say something like "I'm gonna rape you so hard there'll be semen coming out your ears" or something, but she's intrigued by it because she writes books about rape but has never been raped herself, so she Star69s him and asks him to come over, but then he's such a fat loser he can't do anything but try to cop a feel, and her fantasy of being raped by a dominant psychopath is ended, and she asks him to leave?

Weird movie. Is this also the movie where the end scene is a dog licking up cum and a fat kid alerting his family to the fact he's ejaculated for the first time? This after his dad is arrested for buttfucking his friend.

>That are very uncomfortable and dark yet actually well made?
Silence.

Two young men share a connection due to events in their past. One believes he was abducted by aliens and starts seeing the other as a boy in his dreams. I found it difficult to watch at times due to uncomfortable scenes, but it is a very accurate representation of trauma and how it can affect different people. Liked it a lot.

This belongs in the movies that contain you are fetish thread

The documentary The Kids about Kids is nearly as fucked as the film itself.