Have arguably one of the most successful shows on TV at the time

>have arguably one of the most successful shows on TV at the time
>cancel it because you think people are getting offended by its mere existence after some controversy
>producers decide to make a similar product a few years later on a no-name network
>original network gets butthurt and sues because they see the popularity they could have had if they had just kept it going
A&E is owned by Disney, btw, so them cancelling it in the first place should not come as a surprise. Also, I love watching this show with Any Forums.

Attached: dftgrttt.png (656x809, 471.92K)

>you can't show black people being arrested because.... YOU JUST CAN'T OK?

Do they even have a case? A&E cancelled the show and reelz picked up the market A&E thought wasn't needed

is there a compehenshive list of media that got erased or cancelled as a result of the murder of George Floyd?

if they have a valid case then Fox should just sue A&E for ripping off Cops. None of this is a new idea

Attached: y tho.png (200x180, 187.97K)

I don’t get why they removed Live PD but kept First 48. 99% of the suspects on that are black as well.

Both fox and a&e are owned by disney, because your shithole country doesnt care about fair competition

They could also just not respect the law or justice and not show up to the court date/subpoenas, and be like Trump or niggers.

A&E get what they fucking deserve, fucking coward ass cunts.

What’s the point in propagating negative stereotypes with this kind of programming?

Watch House of the Dragon and Rings of power instead.

They haven't had Addy on for TWO WEEKS, it's that jew rat Dan's own fault for focusing on Nye County

Attached: addy-perez.jpg (489x870, 82.24K)

Subtle. I like it.

it's really funny because when the cameras show up people still yell "AM I ON LIVE PD????"

(You)
nigger

They didn't just cancel it because of George Floyd. They had filmed an in custody death of a suspect and held on to the tape and didn't immediately turn it over like they were supposed to. Several cities where they filmed wern't choosing to renew their contract with A&E and there were a few cops who were on Live PD who were getting into trouble such as Andrea Zendhas and Kingery.

the nignogs protested LivePD in my town because it made them look bad.

Zandejas has an onlyfans now and it's braptastic

Is this new version good? I

>Both fox and a&e are owned by disney

of course they are.

Attached: 1654886606953.jpg (400x400, 12.62K)

>murder
manslaughter at best, anyone who thinks his death was intentional is retarded

It’s like how both Trump and Biden are owned by the same moops, but still go at each other to get the most scraps

The producer of cops admitted that the bar for blacks to get on the show was higher than the bar for whites because they didn't want to overly portray blacks

Attached: cops.png (1920x1080, 419.44K)

It's alright. Dan uses his usual tactics of cutting away to Nye Co whenever nogs start chimping. There is a cute new female officer, though. Kinda comfy watching the streams with Any Forums, though. Chat is hilarious.