I WILL NOT WATCH RINGS OF POWER

I WILL NOT WATCH RINGS OF POWER
I WILL NOT GIVE RINGS OF POWER A CHANCE OR ANY SEMBLANCE OF GOOD FAITH
I WILL LEAVE IT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE REVIEWS ON ALL SITES
I WILL HARASS THE CAST , WRITERS AND PRODUCTION TEAM ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I WILL DISLIKE ALL CLIPS TRAILERS AND PROMOTIONS ON YOUTUBE
I WILL POST SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WATCH IT
I WILL SABOTAGE RINGS OF POWER AT EVERY TURN TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY

Attached: LOTR-Rings-of-Power-Disa-Sophia-Nomvete-Arondir-Ismael-Cruz-Córdova-.jpg (620x420, 112.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M4s3Pr9LPJ8?t=39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just give it a chance, we know you'll like it!

Attached: Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Rings-of-Power-elves-Gil-galad-Galadriel-and-Elrond.-Season-2-of-Rings-of-Power-will-introduce-new-characters-includin-the-elf-Círdan.jpg (2455x523, 406.85K)

dem rangz dem rangz gonna swang gonna swang

>oh lawdie, do ya want dem white castles or dem chicken rangs

Ill take 2 chees castles a chicken ring an an orange drank

no my hecking bookerino isnt portrayed as I wanted!!!

youtu.be/M4s3Pr9LPJ8?t=39

We already won. Whatever happens over the coming days when this releases, we already beat Amazon. Thanks to our memes, our threads, our discussions, mainstream viewers know that the Rings of Power is trash. They know it is woke garbage made to push an agenda. So even if it gets 90% on Rotten Tomatoes, we've done enough to destroy the audience scores. So no matter what happens, we won.

Remember to tune in on Friday!

Attached: 1658532958987938.webm (875x875, 1.23M)

Who else can't wait?

Tolkien smiles upon you from heaven.

what a load of cope

Pure cope lmao

OH LAWD

Attached: 1661882453697712.jpg (692x698, 52.53K)

I'm going to watch it and there's nothing you can do to stop me

farsi translation:
for my friends, for anyone who knows me, and those who don't know me. My name is Sofia. I was born in England, yet I am very proud to be Iranian.

That’s the plan.

Attached: 55B8957F-18D4-4729-BC3E-F8802E237CE3.png (395x581, 26.92K)

Why would I watch this fanfiction when I can just rewatch the original trilogy?

This dude mainlining pure copium.

All the rage comes from retards who have never read the silmarilion and just like to sperg out whenever there is black people in the cast of some show or movie, the woman portraying the disa princes (wish did not exist in the book btw) is a dwarf, A FUCKING DWARF, and what is the description of dwarfs?
Short robust people who where made out of thethe eart, the fattie fits this description well enough to be serviceable.
>Mhu there was never nignogs on lotr
Nigger you dont have to specify the ethnicity of every fucking person in your fucking fantasy world, but you know what makes a fictional world feel genuine? Paralels with reality and in a real and diverse world there are different kinds of people disperse all trough the land. Tolkien knew this and if you read his work you can see how he shows a wide arrange of peoples wich could very well be interpreted with different types of ethnicities from the real world to make them look different and justifie the prejudices they have for one another
You fuckers whine and are unable to see the bigger picture, having black dwarfs justifies racism towards them from part of the tall blonde elfs, how can that not be based?
Just watch the show and if you dont like it read the books and fuck off with this spam.
>retards will keep whining because they dont understand how to make a good history

Attached: 1660565933720910.jpg (1024x627, 80.37K)

Attached: 1661760849879422.jpg (1014x787, 317.12K)