Tennis anyone

Tennis anyone

Attached: 0C472CAF-0371-44FC-A4EF-2CDCC3FEDF87.jpg (989x1024, 108.86K)

Jesus Christ. He ended his career over some vertigo? What a bitch

I prefer Olympic Tennis

Attached: olympics japan.webm (720x1280, 2.23M)

an asian sport

>he took the jab

Attached: 8913A1C0-C00B-47D7-8064-B6FB82F01F22.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Attached: COLBERT-VACCINE-SCENE.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

Yeah man COVID itself doesn't cause heart problems no siree

>take the vax
>still get heart issues from the disease you're "vaccinated" against
NO REFUNDS

WTF? My sister was forced to get vaccinated when she three months pregnant. She miscarried and the doctor told her it had nothing to do with the vaccine.

Attached: 1661918434792582.jpg (1170x1690, 160.13K)

This is abuse. When the Japanese do their little hand wave thing, it means they are in distress.

What a lot of crap. Honestly, this is still mega turbo cringe.

>vaccine schizo thread
Oh fuck off, I thought we were just gonna mock him for being a pussy

Americans are so niggerfied

Can she sue Pfizer i know here in the stateside thats no longer possible due to the government
if she cant sue pfizer she can sue the doctor

Learn to read motherfucker and stop your obsession with blacks

Can somebody recommend me a sport to watch where cheating isn't actively encouraged? Also why do tennis players yell every time they hit the ball? Christ.

It's fucking hilarious how anytime anyone dies or experience the slightest discomfort it's the vaccine's fault every single time. The level of tinfoil Any Forumstism keeps rising beyond what should be possible.

Not him, but I'm pretty sure that deployment of the vaxx was contingent upon whether Pfizer, et. al had legal immunity. I remember news articles about India being shamed for not having vaccines, but the reason was because they wouldn't offer legal immunity for pharmas.

This is what anti vaxxers ACTUALLY believe:
>There's a big conspiracy by the Communist party of China, Zionist jews, communists and every big corporation in the world to steal their freedoms
>Every country in the world has agreed to pretend there's a fake virus around killing people, this includes every state currenly in diplomatic conflict or war and every single world leader, including former president Trump (he's being blackmailed by China)
>If the virus isn't fake/nonexistent then it was created by Communist party of China
>Every single hospital, clinic and doctor in the world has been paid off to report random deaths as COVID deaths
>Masks and vaccines don't work and are in fact harmful, every single paper proving their effectiveness is fake.
>Masks were implemented to have a submissive population, the vaccine to kill them off, somehow this makes sense.
>The large scale application of the vaccine worldwide has no relation to the drastic decrease in COVID related deaths, it's all a conspiracy to make the vaccine look effective.
>Depiste hundreds of millions vaccinated all around the world with no serious complications, the Facebook posts about a random death that happens to coincide with the person taking the vaccine proves it's actually deadly.
>China is behind all this, despite not being able to build a building that doesn't collapse, it has managed to convince the entire world, all governments and corporations including the US and EU to play along.
>All this to fool some flyover retards to vaccinate
THIS somehow makes more sense than governments and corporations wanting to end this pandemic shit once for all so you can go back to work and consume.

>brought to you by Moderna
please tell me that part is fake

>t. proudly wears the mark of the beast

nope its actually sponsored by moderna lmao