I've seen literally every one of his movies except Sucker Punch and I thought all of them were good...

I've seen literally every one of his movies except Sucker Punch and I thought all of them were good. Do I have shit tastes?

Attached: Zack_Snyder.jpg (1360x1360, 496.96K)

Yes pajeet. Reddit is that way

My sister unironically changed my mind on Sucker Punch sucking. She made me watch the director's cut twice and pointed out several shit i missed. I now feel that the movie is basically Fight Club for women and alright in that regard. It is clearly aimed at a completely different audience.

Most people here like 300 don't they?

no. entertainment is entertainment. Titan AE is my favorite movie of all time. But I openly admit it's a shit movie and bombed for a very good reason.

yes

Good for you OP. I love The Batman. We're both persecuted on here.

You have based taste.

Mind you I don't think they were all masterpieces or anything. I just think they're all good. Like I would say his entire filmography is in the 6-8/10 range.

Rank them, user.

No, though I think his comic adaptations are his best works by far and everything else is just kinda okay.

You're a low test girlie man!

>The Batman
Snyder has SOVL. The Batman is utterly soulless.

What has he done that wasn't a comic adaptation?

300 and dawn the only good thing he's done so yes you do

Dawn of the Dead
Sucker Punch
Legend of the Guardians
Army of the Dead (yikes on that one)

>Do I have shit tastes?
Yes, because Sucker Punch is probably one of his best

Rebel Moon is going to be kino. Screencap this.

Nah, you’re just non-pozzed.

Snyder has no soul. It's stylized nonsense. Reeves told an amazing story with a ton of heart.

>t. midwit

Good argument.

Nah. Nta but Reeves' had Zoe and she isn't sovl at all.