Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint...

>Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint. No name, no other alias.

Attached: joker-clapping.gif (498x298, 574.78K)

Why didn't they just ask for his name?

finally Amanda Mywerd in the person

The charges, officer?

It’s Joe Kerr (or “Amanda Mayward” as said by .)

Saying the n-word you're under arrest mister

>no social media
he’s a ghost

all soldiers are microchipped and he didn’t have one proving he wasn’t ex mil

what did he eat?

some guy named Bate Man

>Do I look like a guy with a plan?
>*spends whole movie enacting complex plan*
What did he mean by this?

It was a joke.

You're a joke

>My poppa
>Was sussy as hell
>An' one day, he came home, trippin' more than usual
>Momma pulled up wit' da clip
>Poppa ain't like dat' shiet
>Not one dayum bit

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-192911.png (708x903, 541.72K)

>somehow knew that the police would fly a helicopter as backup and what exact height it would fly at
Nolan is a certified goober.

Attached: monkey-phone.gif (220x223, 690.36K)

He lies all the time. Just like he's lying about his scars every single time. That's what makes him fun to watch.

So is it ever established why the citizens of Gotham didn't blow eachother up?
Is the assumption just supposed to be that people are inherently good natured, which is contradicted by Joker's existence in general, or was it out of fear of responsibility, I.E. like the cowards who line up on a firing squad?
Didn't really get the point of the whole ending with Harvey either. If the people are reliant on a consistently active shining knight to recognize how to not act like douchebags or they'll what? Fall into madness like the citizens in Joker (2019)? Worse yet it implies with Batman becoming The Dark Knight that the people have to have that looming evil they can incite their inherent anger and violence against or else they'll just create it themselves.
tl;dr The Citizens of Gotham are weak-willed and the real villain of the film. Along with Alfred. That dumb asshole.

And if they're inherently good enough to not blow each other up, why do they even need Dent to be a white knight?
Just so they can see people go to jail?
TDK makes less sense to me over the years.

Being a gamer.

>"My father was Adrian Kerr..."
>"I'm just a head of the Kerr"
>Literally called Joe Kerr
Were the cops stupid?

My god he's figured it out

Attached: rust is not amused.jpg (1831x1022, 850.91K)

Nigger what do you mean "the assumption", they literally show you what's happening on both boats.

>no DNA in any database
how is that possible

no one did ask why he talks like yoda ?

Attached: michael-keaton-batman-1989-directed-by-tim-burton-i87009.jpg (413x600, 33.23K)

Was getting caught part of his plan?

>michael-keaton-batman-1989-directed-by-tim-burton-i87009.jpg
Except that is clearly the Batman Returns(1992) suit.

He removed it himself, while also giving himself those scars

you drink water, he drinks anarchy