I love women

I love women.

Attached: 1595755228193.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I want to rape women.

She has progressed in her life. She has a long term boyfriend. She forgot about the stupid times we have together. She accomplished her goals she had her whole life. And I'm stuck here doing stupid shit as a wagecuck. A lot of stuff is other people's fault, but making zero progress in my life is mine

Attached: 1648079699835.jpg (444x406, 38.74K)

I love berrying my face in a nice female (XX) ass and pussy. 180-220lbs is perfect

That's gay, son.

user! You finally touched that grass I see.

>she has a life, a husband of close to 20 years and 3 beautiful children
>she doesn't think about you at all, and even if she did it would be to laugh at how pathetic you are
>you can't help but think about her every day
kill me already

I love transwomen

Women..take it from here...a nigga gotta rest...

>former high school sweetheart reaches out and wants to hang out as friends
>don't want her to see how much I've regressed

That's the gayest thing anyone's ever posted on here

Attached: Fia.gif (245x245, 526.6K)

I love Pepe

I love them even more than you!

Attached: 1HY193_001_lt.jpg (918x689, 36.97K)

We weren't set up for it user, its not any ones fault but there were circumstances out of your control

Please be at peace

Loving women is soooo gay. So is having sex with them.

My ex gf is a lower school teacher and thinks she's better than me cuz I work for myself doing different trades. I remember as being particularly dumb.

Move on. That's literally the only solution. You will never have a time machine.

>cuz

I have regressed so much just because I don't have her around (or that's just the excuse I use). I can't take care of myself.

I see so much of myself in CWC, I've been listening to the docu series every day recently, even if I've known about him since the start. And I see so much of myself in the way he talks to women at the start of the trolling, the things he thinks are okay and how the female trolls speak to him in a motherly way even if it is just to manipulate him. I fucking seethe that I have been as cruel and ignorant as him from that time and that she was so kind to me. I wish from the bottom of my heart I was just being used as a plaything the way he was instead of having a real relationship. It would make things better

You can’t even type out sentences correctly

we all do. especially the nice soft boobas

You can't even punctuate sentences correctly.

Attached: 1595012612634.jpg (498x499, 134.28K)

Life is cold and hard.
Women are worm and soft.

Attached: 1661093740422564.jpg (600x556, 28.7K)

>long term boyfriend
lmao nigga if it makes you feel better he's also a cuck

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

I like being hypnotized by devil vagina magic, and I'm never stopping.

Attached: 20220730_121249.jpg (1026x1598, 199.09K)

Im seeing my ex tonight, she wants to get back together, but she's crazy man, i also afraid to be alone, fuck

it takes less brains to teach primary school than most trades require

If it makes you feel better you as a man in the modern world and she as a young girl is like betting a homeless vs a CEO. Women do have it easier. Is that's not to excuse it all but you know at least that is part of the truth of the situation

same

Hawt

Life is hard, and so am I.

Attached: 1606665990691.png (1102x967, 501.1K)

faggot