Japanese cyberpunk > west*rn cyberpunk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtqIas3bYhg

Attached: 1661883900072765.jpg (1500x2222, 1.63M)

LOL looks like the sort of edgy reddit garbage that tranime fans love

is OP retarded? this is based off a western board game made by some random black dude

Actually watch a movie, or even better read a book, underaged b&.

>tranime

at this point cyberpunk is basically a cargo cult of random aesthetic choices taken from the original source stuff without any idea as to why those things were like that to begin with

>netflix anime
>netflix
>anime
ahahahahahaha. LOL. lmao. hahaha

Of all the great cyberpunk anime you post this shit. Great job, op.

based
animation is still the superior medium retard

Attached: Cyberpunk_ Edgerunners _ Official NSFW Trailer _ Netflix_1.webm (1280x720, 123.16K)

This looks extremely degenerate.

Hello samefag OP

>tranime
>netflix
>cyberpunk
>9th symphony

Attached: 1587053919764.jpg (265x435, 97.56K)

netflix is pretty good with animation, castlevania was 10/10

"tranime"

Attached: 1661638668391144.gif (647x1031, 426.5K)

all of japanese cyberpunk is literally just blade runner. they all just watched blade runner and made it into cartoons and comics and shit

western media has more trannies than anime

Castlevania was absolute garbage made to appeal to the lowest common denominator. But good news, Netflix just commissioned Edgerunners so we won't have vampires spooked at right angles and butt sex.

>Trigger
>Netflix
I couldn't think of a more garbage combination if I tried.

>Castlevania was absolute garbage made to appeal to the lowest common denominator
you're retarded

I'm not op, and if you think that animation is inferior to movies with humans you have problems and should check your eyes, but you are probably 40yo+ and know shit

No user, I'm not retarded. You clearly haven't watched the show. Look up how death speaks. Season 1 was fine but it got progressively worse and worse. Konami has more respect for the Castlevania IP.

There is no japanese cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is a strictly western.