Kills your attempt to resurrect G4 so thoroughly, you have to abandon the brand name

>kills your attempt to resurrect G4 so thoroughly, you have to abandon the brand name

Attached: 1651482156260.jpg (1280x720, 114.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V5SgBN_Qj2Q
youtu.be/RXwvjTDkyBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SHOW US LE TITS
>why are you guys like this?
>HURRR FUCKNG WHORE

Hank Hill ass

>we want the woke crowd
no you don't.

QRD?

Yeah that sounds like an accurate summary of things that actually transpired.

>STOP COMMENT RAPING ME
>WOMEN AREN'T EYE CANDY FOR YOU TO LOOK AT CHUDS
>DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO GAME SHOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANGRY RANTS ABOUT NON-VIDEO-GAME TOPICS

three weeks later

>HERE'S AMOURANTH IN A BIKINI PLEASE GOD COME BACK

Attached: 1643879850978.jpg (332x298, 20.99K)

...AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

>makes another thread

Comcast inexplicably decided to resurrect G4, the old geek-friendly cable channel that got pretty much replaced by YouTubers, and they inexplicably decided to do it on YouTube. Now they realized that they'd have to update the formula, so they did the obvious thing and replaced all the fun flirty geek girls from the past with perpetually angry lesbian Frosk, fresh off her firing from game tournament commentary because she called everyone there racist

Anyway she immediately went on this long angry rant about how people on the streams and YT comments were raping her by pointing out when she'd say things that were factually wrong, and how women aren't there for cispatriarchal heterorapist chuds to look at, in the middle of which she accidentally revealed that they're all just talking heads reading a script written by a team of writers, and then invited everyone to stop watching if they didn't like what she had to say. The other hosts who'd been cringing through the whole rant then dutifully applauded her stunning and brave stance

So that rant went viral, and everyone did stop watching, and 3 weeks later they were so desperate for views that they had noted Twitch whore Amouranth in a bikini in a ball pit, and then they dropped the G4 name entirely, and now they're averaging about 12k views per video.

Attached: 1652669520282.jpg (1600x900, 65.47K)

What’s the name now

Inb4 all the zoomers thinking that xplay was peak g4, when 2002-2004 g4 was the best

judgement day
icons
arena
g4tv.com

It's called Next up: Cops

We had this thread yesterday.

Attached: AC5FE129-26FD-46A8-B6B3-CA40360053D2.jpg (500x474, 72.41K)

kek

Words don't do it justice
youtu.be/V5SgBN_Qj2Q

Shame I stayed watching right at the end. I remember when Kevin rose left screensavers, and unscrewed with Martin Sargent went off the air and then AOTS rebranded into this pop culture game news program and it was never the same

Xplay

True, but it's so funny it warrants further conversation. At every step from its concept to this final lingering death, somebody should've said "wait this is a bad idea"

>hey let's spend a bunch of money and bring back G4
the channel that got wiped out by YouTubers and Twitch?
>yeah! and then we'll put it on YouTube and Twitch
won't that put us in direct competition with the thing that killed it in the first place?
>yeah but we'll make changes. obviously we'll dig up Sessler and some other senior citizens, but!! We won't have the hot girls anymore, that's sexist and outdated, that'll be our edge
but aren't girls like Pokimane and Amouranth, who are basically just doing Olivia Munn's old schtick, massively popular? why would we get rid of a thing people objectively want to see?
>we don't want that audience, we want the male audience who likes condescending lectures about how awful they are from a bitter woman who doesn't like men

(later)

so views on this G4 relaunch are pretty bad, make some changes
>i've got just the thing, boss! we'll have the bitter woman rant at the audience, just unload on them, calling them bunch of bigots and assholes, and tell them to stop watching our show!
sure that seems fine

god almighty, imagine signing off on this lmao

Attached: 1633023405932.jpg (769x1024, 155.23K)

goddamn i want to hate fuck the shit out of this retarded annoying ass cunt

Didn't she make sexually explicit remarks to an actress?

>Comcast inexplicably decided to resurrect G4, the old geek-friendly cable channel
G4 was never "geek-friendly", that was Tech TV.
G4's audience always was the new wave of gamers brought in by Halo and Call of Duty that gave no shit about PC game, games from Japan, RPGs of any kind, or really that is to say any games with any vague amount of depth. G4 was always hype machine TV for retards.

To be fair about what the one user was arguing against in the previous thread, Morgan Webb has talked about how much she had to endure "dude I jacked off to you when meeting fans".

g4 eventually became the cops and cheaters channel

youtu.be/RXwvjTDkyBA

Hey man the first time I saw Katamari was on Xplay and I might have never got We Love Katamari for Christmas if I didn't.
But yeah it was basically trash, until Sara Underwood came on and it became absolute trash

when did she turn into flava flav?

when g4 started they had plenty of shit on japanese games and rpgs and sometimes pc games too

>Morgan Webb has talked about how much she had to endure "dude I jacked off to you when meeting fans".
So? Did she return all the money she made from her Maxim spreads then? No? I'm shocked.

>i don't want to get nakkid anymore but i still want to be famous

Imagine being one of the idiots clapping afterwards.
>mfw they noticed I didn't clap

Attached: 1642210452809.gif (237x329, 2.95M)

And? I'm not that retard, I doubt anyone here is. Why should we have to hear some bitch get offended on someone other bitch's behalf when all we want to do is watch this shitty video game show?

>G4's audience always was the new wave of gamers brought in by Halo and Call of Duty that gave no shit about PC game, games from Japan, RPGs of any kind, or really that is to say any games with any vague amount of depth. G4 was always hype machine TV for retards.

That's fair, though they did throw a spotlight on some serious gems, before YouTube came along and did their job for them better, funnier, and more honestly

>Morgan Webb has talked about how much she had to endure "dude I jacked off to you when meeting fans".

must've been hard on her

Attached: 1650550652746.png (1200x1635, 3.49M)

>bitch, you got nakkid and trimmed your toenails on cable tv in front of an underage teenage boy, if anything, we should be cancelling YOU