Now that LOTR is dead thanks to Amazon

Old School Runescape is the only worthy IP left
Who would you cast as the characters?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 61.2K)

Please, no...

>Old School Runescape is the only worthy IP lef-

Attached: unpolled btw.png (828x901, 1.4M)

Idris Elba as the Adventurer
Mel Gibson as the Wise Old Man
Warwick Davis as the Gnome Child
Maisie Williams as Goblin (level-2)

Good times. No EXP wasted. No boobs touched.

Cast him.

Attached: file.png (940x1323, 260.08K)

What the fuck, I never knew there was an Enoch Powell reference in-game. Of course modern Fagex couldn't stand for something that based, seems like such a little thing to, fucking babies. Wonder who put it in?

>new speedrunning quest update announced today
fucking trannies.
also got 99 const the other day, max houses are comfy

Attached: 2022-08-23_11-51-17.png (1920x1200, 2.61M)

>its a character only has 10 episodes left before he finally maxes out firemaking episode

yeah and the players boycotted this shit by having nazi parades in Falador

Me as buying gf guy

It must have been pretty recent (within the last 3-4 years) because he lives on an entire continent I've never heard of

Attached: image_2022-08-30_213638807.png (1622x666, 74.86K)

Zamorak: Ezra Miller
Guthix: Seth Rogen
Saradomin: Anthony Starr
Anyone else use to watch that youtube show?

What the fuck game is that

Jonah Hill as the rune plate trimmer

Warwick Davis as Unnamed Gnome Brutally Killed By Khazard's Troops

old school with the "117 HD" runelite plugin that released like a year ago

I would cast Stone Cold Steve Austin as the default bot guy who would always farm yew tress in droves

Attached: Austin-0.jpg (642x722, 77.9K)

>released 13 days before Trump presidency
They knew

John Travolta

Attached: 1605505542342.png (1024x676, 376.19K)

sounds like a real good fucking idea to kill your business with an ideology most of the world hates.

There was a time when the player base was pretty chudesque, makes sense given the demographics I suppose. Not sure what they are like now, I remember the Pride Event riots fondly.

Attached: wepaynogay.jpg (768x525, 229.59K)

Keyed

The entire gimmick of OSRS was that Jagex made so many shit decisions in RS3 that they now won't update the game unless 75% of players polled agreed to it.
And then they said "We're not going to poll this update."
As a matter of fact they said "We're confident most players support this, and we're not going to poll it" Real fuckin' confident, aren't they

Actually it's just a fucking web poll, I don't see why they don't just Joe Biden it and say "Oh yeah 99.99% of people voted yes and we banned the one guy that voted no"

It'sa important to bear in mind when questioning these decisions that Jagex is owned by a US private equity firm and as such ESG has become relevant

clown world

Attached: 1661819347845468.jpg (353x352, 14.16K)

>Guthix: Seth Rogen
fuck no, guthix being played by a jew is just wrong

Pix?

I never considered who I was casting. Who would you actually cast?

morgan freeman easily

I never played this. What's the hype?

Guthix is white passing

Realistically, what would the story actually be? I redid almost all the quests recently and even in the longest quests available, there's almost nothing there, really. There are a lot of good areas that could get the LotR treatment, but getting the funding for that would be damn near impossible, so lmao at that happening. Then there's audience retainment for the game:
>based off the number one mobile MMO
So people watch the show, expect action, and get hours of clicking fishing and bank spots. You're selling the audience a lie. Divinity would be a much better show. Also fuck ironmen, you're all stupid faggots.

Attached: ironmeme.png (573x627, 121K)

The autism

It's a shitpost

>demographics
Tranny reddit faggots. I guess all the 4channers were early players who stuck with it when it was still an entertaining grindy game but have quit by now.