Um, chudbros?... I think they're onto us

Um, chudbros?... I think they're onto us....

Attached: rangz.png (1024x914, 878.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rangs.ytmnd.com/
lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/
avclub.com/lord-of-the-rings-of-power-controversy-explained-amazon-1849466894
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there can't be any real people who actually shill this hard for amazon created content right?

Attached: 1661889766262.png (626x463, 134.66K)

rangs.ytmnd.com/
lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/

So. Many. Times.

Leftoids thought Bezos was the devil incarnate until he put Mammy Two Shoes into LOTR.

>Toxic fans
This is just cope. Your show sucks. No amount of calling fans toxic will make this show good.

uh sweetie, it's already the most viewed series in the history of Amazon Prime. Try harder.

Um, sweatie...

avclub.com/lord-of-the-rings-of-power-controversy-explained-amazon-1849466894

Attached: weird_socially_inept_chuds.png (732x886, 61.86K)

Means nothing, newfag

It’s counterproductive cope also. Find me one person whose thought process is
>oh fuck, they called me toxic
>I wasn’t going to watch this dumpster fire but now I guess I have no choice to love it and buy the merch

Are they pulling the "muh russian bots" card again?

Why is that rat-human mutant in an armor?

Lord of the jews

They will pull every card imaginable for this marketing push.

I unironically think you're going way too far trying to destroy Morfydd's soul. She looks amazing as Galandriel, she has that kind of beauty, it feels almost magical, that have only some women in countries like Sweeden and Norway. Like there's something sacred, something elvish about her. She's gonna do a terrific job. But you're just contrarians who watch The Drinker and Paul Joseph Watson, minions that do as they're told by their chud youtubers. Well, I guess most of you are 19 years old and you're going through your edgy phase. You'll grow up.

Attached: Morfydd-Clark.jpg (1272x760, 127.86K)

Yeah it's the lowly multinational with a $1.42 trillion market cap vs the toxic racist sexist fan trolls who are trying to "sink it" by making snide remarks on twitter and youtube. Jeff Bezos really is the underdog in this situation.

she's a 5/10, you dipshit

>cindy white
yeah mooishe goldberg clearly started to use pseudonyms.

dumb waifufag

>Pic related is a 5/10

Your mind on Any Forums

Attached: galandriel.jpg (1080x1350, 229.47K)

I'm from Russia and I heard Putin personally ordered his troll farms to manipulate public opinion on this show.

Her face resembles a foot.

which way?

>trolls in 2022
Lol, all because using 'incels' can look too petulant and they aren't able to write 'shitposters' because it's a swear word

Attached: tarantino.jpg (550x366, 108.8K)

That's because it's true. Russians are autistically obsessed with Tolkien and/or the Peter Jackson films.

The absolute state of third worlder shitskins.

OH LAWDY LAWD DEM RANGZ
DEM KANG OF DEM RANGZ

Why?

Rumor has it that he deployed the spetsnaz elite troll Samuelai Hydenov.

Does your Dad work at Nintendo?

I might actually lose my job because of this hate campaign against the The Rings of Power series. My hope is that it will still be a succes.

6/10 in favorable lighting and makeup, I concede I was wrong!

I am also from Russia and confirm this is hato tranny redditor propaganda as monke is not capable of such complex thought.

Attached: 1659906678671785.gif (303x335, 3.66M)

Злo нe cпocoбнo coтвopить ничeгo нoвoгo, oнo мoжeт лишь иcкaжaть и paзpyшaть тo, чтo былo изoбpeтeнo или cдeлaнo cилaми дoбpa. Дж. P. P. Toлкин.
He loves the books.

She really isn't that cute. I'd rather see Billie Eilish play Galadriel if we are going on looks.

Bozo's game studio failed disasterously. Everything was cancelled or bombed. Wouldn't surprise me to see the same here.

It is a very honorable thing to admit one's mistakes. It doesn't happen too often, specially on this forum. Thank you, user.

mid