I don’t get it, what is the big deal surrounding this character?

I don’t get it, what is the big deal surrounding this character?

How large is her role in the show anyway?

Attached: 7FC7E2ED-8726-44FE-A80A-4DA186AF0D13.jpg (603x1024, 118.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rangs.ytmnd.com/
lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/
streamable.com/vmgohw
streamable.com/4q5isf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: NewFrogsCant.png (69x53, 9.56K)

That one leg is thicker than my entire torso

Is that real? How did they think it would be a good idea to have her show that much leg...

>how large is her role
Pretty big if that picture is any indication

if they had cast a tall, lanky, pale supermodel as a dwarf queen there would be zero bitching from tv/pol

proves that this is all about racism and culture war BS as opposed to passionate fans who want the original text reflected

can only imagine how many zoomers haven't even read any of the books because they are notorious non-readers

it's all so tiring

Attached: ldar.jpg (291x273, 94.35K)

the idea was "we'll show the audience how incredibly consistent the build of her leg is with descriptions of dwarves in LOTR"

that's naive of course because what they should have asked is "how will puritan racist incels react to seeing an ugly black woman show some leg?" and the answer is of course endless threads of seething

rangs.ytmnd.com/
lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/

It's photoshopped, some coomer made her nigger head smaller and her legs larger but the original isn't much better

it's ridiculous and it looks retarded

How is it possible that none if you have realized their true endgame? Bezos is obviously trying to solve the world's energy crisis. With each passing day the speed at which Tolkien's corpse spins increases, once it gets close to the speed of light Bezos will hook it up to a power generator providing free renewable energy to everyone

streamable.com/vmgohw

Attached: 1661699946609927.jpg (975x1086, 103.1K)

>ytmnd
based

was this character in the books?

streamable.com/4q5isf

You made up a hypothetical situation.
You made up the result of said situation.
Somehow that's proof? Sounds more like schizophrenia to me.

It's just comedy relief because LOTR characters don't look like that. Nobody is going to watch this show.

Attached: the-ring-poster.png (792x1224, 1.17M)

She's barely in it, she's basically Captian Phasma but short, black and fat. Something they can point to and say "looks how inclusive we are" or "finally an X so that [insert person] can see themselves"

Hell the advertising is nearly identical.

simmer down, Seethey McSeethepants

OOO CHIL
DEM RANGZ

AYO NIGGA WE GOT LIZZO ON DA MIC DOWN IN KHAZAD DUM

*comic relief