Star Wars

>Star Wars
>Game of Thrones
>Star Trek
>Capeshit
>Now LOTR
Literally all of the media franchises I loved as a kid and in my teens have been ruined and pozzed with amerimutt woke propaganda
They're literally ruining everything I loved
>inb4 just dont watch them and enjoy old movies lol
Except it ruins your enjoyment of the older stuff too.
Have you tried watching older GoT seasons after the fiasco of the latter seasons? Or rewatched Star Wars OT and not having constant thought of all the ways the franchise was ruined by Disney? You can't do that. Now LOTR is going to be tainted as RoP is just the beginning and they'll find ways to ruin Aragorn, Legolas, Gandalf, etc. in future shows.

Attached: Il-Signore-degli-Anelli-Gli-Anelli-del-Potere.jpg (1280x720, 255.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rangs.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get buck broken chudcel cuckboi.

LOTR isn't a franchise you dumb burgermutt, it's a series

>Except it ruins your enjoyment of the older stuff too.

Not really, no. Tens of millions of people pretend Godfather ended with the sequel. Same for Jurassic Park. Nobody is going to talk about Rings of Power in years because it's a cashgrab. They didn''t put their heart into it.

By that distinction Star Wars and GoT aren't franchises either

Ok, Tolkienverse
You knew what I meant you fucking autist

>Have you tried watching older GoT seasons after the fiasco of the latter seasons?
No because those seasons are all just building to an ending that was complete shit, there's no reason to

>Or rewatched Star Wars OT and not having constant thought of all the ways the franchise was ruined by Disney?
Yes because Lucas' trilogies told a single coherent story and everything after is just tacked on. There's a solid resolution already. LotR will be the same. The new shit is self-contained in its own bubble.

Once smartphones spread like wildfire and normalfags realized they were all getting massively grifted on their wages and living standards compared to the 1% by communicating online and starting an uprising in the form of OWS, it was abundantly clear that a new form of control and placating normalfags would be necessary if the rich owners of the world wanted to keep their riches, and thus began the biggest demoralization and divide and conquer campaign in human history

rangs.ytmnd.com/

>amerimutt
It's kikes, you stupid cuck.

>kikes exist for thousands of years and things go fine
>everything suddenly starts going to shit when America becomes the globes number 1 superpower

back to pol, zoomer

Attached: 1497416332876_1.jpg (1990x348, 239.87K)

>it's just exploited cynically for profit stupid goy!
Nice try you kike slimeball. OWS was a tranny joke, much like yourself. It threatened nothing and no one.

>NOOOOO THERE ARE BLACK PEOPLE IN NEW MOVIES THIS SOMEHOW RUINS THE MOVIES I ALREADY LIKE I DONT WANT BLACK PEOPLE IN MOVIES AAAA IM GOING INSAAAANE REEEEE
Lmao get triggered snowflake.

>powerful institution being infiltrated and used by kikes
Shocking!

why does pol make tranoids seethe so much?

This is 4channel, not sure what relevance your image has to the thread.

>Nobody even talks about the Star Wars sequel trilogy anymore. >Discussing Game of Thrones openly in public risks worse social ostracism than linking Israel to 9/11
>Marvel fatigue has become Marvel exhaustion

The blockbusters of the 2010s were merely cash grabs aimed at millions of hyper nostalgic millennials with disposable incomes. They have no lasting cultural value.

Attached: 1AC5E06F-3F07-4E27-A86D-95BEFF258AF6.jpg (650x358, 36.96K)

Why can't you go back to your tranny discord? This place isn't for ugly men who pretend to be women

Attached: 1641407881477.png (783x800, 490.13K)

>get trig-GACK!

Attached: 1639252095122.jpg (3464x1994, 696.94K)

>OWS was a tranny joke

Objectively wrong take. But I’m not going to argue with you because you’re clearly beneath me.

>Nobody even talks about the Star Wars sequel trilogy anymore.
>Discussing Game of Thrones openly in public risks worse social ostracism than linking Israel to 9/11

Fixed

Attached: F675C9D9-E049-4AC1-9334-F5573A62DDE7.gif (540x360, 3.16M)

not that user, but america would have collapsed into tribalism anyways. Empires cannot survive mass immigration and debt. Tribalism in the face of a growing population is inevitable. People who still think its about money are midwits.

I get the diversity thing since America is 50% white 50% brown/black. What I don't get is why cast ugly black people or ugly browns. There are plenty of hot latinas/asians out there.
Rose in TLJ instead of the hot sister that dies in the beginning. They do it on purpose to laugh at you.

They hate God and beauty. They have to destroy anything that points to divinity and hope.

Attached: 1625875640714.png (2293x1540, 1.74M)