Is this show worth watching ?

Is it "white people= bad, black people = good" the entire time or is there more to it?

Attached: 81ucKbnIugS._SL1500_.jpg (993x1500, 164.71K)

It shows niggers in there true habitat

theres more to it. the most "evil" character on the show is a jew lawyer who helps the criminals launder their drug money and keep them out of jail. a lot of the incompetent politicians and people in charge of the system are corrupt greedy niggers.

so worth watching or not

No, that's all there is to it, you shouldn't watch it, browse Any Forums instead

It shows that corruption exists within every institution and the criminals happen to be niggers.

Most overrated show of all time and there is no close second

doesn't have that kind of intersection between the races
how the fuck could anyone know if it's something you can watch? it's considered one of the all-time great tv shows along with the sopranos and the shield. so it's worth giving a shot

I remember trying to watch the pilot. Its so dry and not in a good way. How is there enough content to fill multiple seasons? It feels like everything should be said and done by epsiode 4 or 5

It's actually mostly red-pilled. It wouldn't be made today at all in its current form.

>the shield.
I just discovered this show a few seconds ago. Much randomness

There isn't more to it. I watched it last year and it's only slightly less obnoxious than current diversity slop.

Wtf is that Idris Elba?

Pleb here. I watched two episodes and it felt just like any other cop show (not bad at all, just not anything especial).

What makes it so good?

>Fuck...

It projects sentience onto the blacks, like having them use complex coded communication and other strategies that require the ability to think abstractly
Interesting comedic take I suppose

Nah it's just the title, kinda slow paced but by end of S1 you Should be interested

did you even watch that scene? Prez explains that the boys in the hood can handle the code because all you have to know is what a dialing pad looks like.

S1 can be viewed as a stand alone. It starts really slow but that makes the good stuff hit harder.

The other seasons build upon the first (which is about street level drug trade) and how other aspects interact with it, for example why some black gangbangers and addicts turn up like that and how some can't get out of that cycle. It doesn't make blacks saints, some of the most violent and stupid characters are black.

I will just tell you that only one cop fires his gun in the series.

Don't tell me it was the guy that fired it accidentally in the first episode (the guy loaned from another department because no one wanted him).